LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Rune Factory: Forging problem

I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong. I have all the materials I need. Forge level as well as skill level for the item I want to create is where it should be and I still can't upgrade past the second level of farming tools.

It's getting me really pissed off. I mean, the only thing left I can imagine is upgrading my forge to a bigger one or my character level isn't high enough. No walk through I found made any mention of either of those two things though.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    You need to upgrade your forge in order to get additional items. The same goes for the kitchen.

The upgrades come at level 25, 45 and 65 but you can make anything that is 20 points above your current level.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    So I can't move to the axe that can chop treetrunks or so on until I get abigger forge than the starter one? Because I know for like, the lumber axe it's like, I need 30 skill lvl and lvl 25 forge which I have but won't let me do it. So if it's just a matter of upgrading to a bigger forge then I guess that solves all my problems.

Member #
    Friends
    Yep that should do it for you. I was in the same position when I started playing, I knew these items existed but couldn't make them. As soon as I started upgrading my house it all came together pretty quickly though.

The start of the game seems like such a distant memory now, but I have played Rune Factory for over 279 hours, so that's probably why!
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Ads