LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I really don't understand why people make such a big deal about a video game that they think sucks. If you don't like don't play it! Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to tell everyone that thinks it's decent that they're wrong. Of course the game is going to be way different from the original. With what people like in a first person shooter game today, the have to change if they want to sell. I personally don't like playing a shooter game with no aiming down the sights, so I'd be more inclined to buy this game knowing that you can than I would if you couldn't. I can see that maybe you don't like the modern FPS, but they're aren't advertising to the smaller portion of the people in the country. They're marketing it towards the part of the country that loves the modernized type of FPS, where they'll actually make a decent amount of money.

You want you're original game play it, but since not many people now-a-days have played the n-64 version, they're not going to try to just refurbish an old game and sell it. They're trying to make a new game that they can sell to the new generation of gamers.

Friend Codes
    BO:4416-0216-6199
    Check out my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Shppt2kyll?feature=mhum

Check out codwiiTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/codwiiTV

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by crazytimes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    If it ain't Call of Duty I guess yall just gonna write it off. This is truly sad.
    Are you dumb. People hate this remake because it is Call of Duty! Grenade button! Perks! Running! None of that was in the original. You slam people who say this game fails for not wanting modern mechanics in shooters but than say we only want Call of Duty which is the epitome of modern FPS mechanics. Fool!
    That's the exact stupid justification that everyone else has. All of the things you just named are not just in Call of Duty, they have become a staple in the Modern FPS. The best way I can describe the new Goldeneye is a modernization of the old game, its nothing more, nothing less. Its a very solid shooter that takes the best parts of the classic Goldeneye (Split-screen, the storyline, characters, objective based gameplay) and blends it with the best that shooters these days have to offer.

And By the way you must have really misunderstood my statement, I used the Call of Duty comparison because it is the best selling shooter on Wii, not because of any gameplay similarities or dissimilarities. I really hate people like you on the internet who will come on and try to call someone dumb for no reason. THanks for reminding me why I hate Wiichat....newfags like you. I guess I won't be signing on again anytime soon, I have better shit to do than come on here and get pissed off over stupid people like you. I was simply voicing my opinion and didn't deserve the insults.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I just stated that I didn't like the controls, difficulty, and length of gameplay; I wish BOTs were added in multiplayer gameplay so it would have been endless like Unreal Tournament III. You don't need players to have fun, jump in and shoot the other 7 AI CPU. Graphically, it suprised me the in-car cinematic, the amount of details, and the objects I hid behind can tear apart.

Like, Dzapper, you shouldn't have the need for name calling people names, because thats also a never ending battle.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRayPSP View Post
    I just stated that I didn't like the controls, difficulty, and length of gameplay; I wish BOTs were added in multiplayer gameplay so it would have been endless like Unreal Tournament III. You don't need players to have fun, jump in and shoot the other 7 AI CPU. Graphically, it suprised me the in-car cinematic, the amount of details, and the objects I hid behind can tear apart.

Like, Dzapper, you shouldn't have the need for name calling people names, because thats also a never ending battle.
    And see...those are legitimate criticisms, that I have ABSOLUTELY NO problem with. However when some says it sucks because its not the same game as it was 15 years ago.....that's what I have a problem. I've heard some of the absolute stupidest reasons to hate this game:
    1) You can't slap people like you could in the original
    2) There is no auto aim, like it was in the original
    3) Why did they add sprinting? That wasn't in the original
    4) Why did they add ADS (Aim Down Sights)? That wasn't in the original
    5) Why are there so many cinematic sequences?
    And the list of stupid reasons to hate this game goes on and on and on!! If Activision had made the game the exact same as it was on the N64 they would have gotten smashed by critics and the fans would have hated it. This game is a great shooter and I hope if people don't like it, they at least have some legitimate reason of doing so.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ??? I'm pretty certain there were areas you can slap people.

One more thing I didn't like, humans in the real world can place a bomb on an object at any random location. Why can't I place the bombs on the cyclinder containers like that, why are they pre-set? No one is perfect and can't place a bomb perfectly in the center just by eyeing it, so why is it like that?

Member #
    Friends
    You guys are just ignorant people. Let Activision and Nintendo fool you into this garbage game. Rare made the best Bond game there ever will be and that is the original Goldeneye 007. No Wii remote and dumb gimmicks. Get real people.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    @Crazytimes,

Did I mention I tried the game, didn't like, and returned it with a full cash refund?

Ads