LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by i eat nintendo wiis
    C'mon, I LOVE Mario. Honestly though, it's not the type of game i'd want other people to see me playing, you get my drift?

Also, by childish, I mean the characters are, not the gameplay.
    You're weird. . .Why wouldn't you want to be seen playing Mario? It's not like is some pre-school game or something. Mario appeals to people of all ages.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    He's one of those nerds trying to fit in with the jocks. So instead of playing a platformer game,when the "cool" people come around he just pops in Madden just to fit in.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by i eat nintendo wiis
    C'mon, I LOVE Mario. Honestly though, it's not the type of game i'd want other people to see me playing, you get my drift?

Also, by childish, I mean the characters are, not the gameplay.
    yo i KNOW what u mean! i know exactly how u feel; mario-related games where im from and the Wii altogether r considered "gay"; nobody likes it in my area and i guess theres more ppl who like nintendo than i thought after reading this forum

however, to answer your question, the Wii will have many teen and mature-rated titles; this is something different for Nintendo, a new generation of gaming; it can be compared with PS3 and XBOX360 in terms of "cool" games for the most part

listen, the ppl on this forum love nintendo, but i can see that the area WE live in has the same theme to it. Whats your story? do ppl think in your school (if u go to school) think that the Wii is kiddish, another gamecube and is a gay console and that if u get it, u'd almost be a loser? in my town, everyone aims for the PS3 or XBOX360; those are the "cool" systems, "you can't go wrong with them"...

also, the Wii is NOT kiddish at all, as i said, it is a new generation for Nintendo; also, u can read my speech on "stereotypical and ignorant views on the Wii" for more information; type this in the search menu and commnent on it if u like; i would also suggest u read at least some comments written already, since many questions will be answered

as for the comments countering his statement, stop criticizing him for what he said--he wasnt offending anyone intentionally and u guys r all acting like losers in doing so; "who doesnt like mario? its not like its not appealing to all ages"; actually, stop being ignorant, cuz certain areas (like NJ) r like that and people actually do look down on the Wii and its games
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 12-01-2006 at 11:31 PM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Again, who gives two shits what people think about you? You know what, your shoes are like so out of style, you're gay now because you're wearing shoes that were like so fashionable two weeks ago but now it's like not.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Again, who gives two shits what people think about you? You know what, your shoes are like so out of style, you're gay now because you're wearing shoes that were like so fashionable two weeks ago but now it's like not.
    yea, i agree with u in what u say partially...but u didnt listen to his statement and took it ignorantly; its not simply like how u say it is, and is not totally a "who cares what they think about u" situation either. there are situations when u dont have to care what ppl think about u, but the opposite is also true--trust me, its different where im from and where hes from hes got a point (through my eyes, since i KNOW what he means and feels, while u guys DONT)
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Some peoples are like that, K.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    (through my eyes, since i KNOW what he means and feels, while u guys DONT)
    LOL. What do you mean he doesn't know? EVERYONE knows. Every single high school in America is like that, so unless he hasn't been to high school, I think he know's what you guys mean.
    Last edited by specialsauce; 12-01-2006 at 11:39 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1934-5162-6156
    I will play any game for wii just for the controls of it, i mean, you have to admit that it is extremely boss that its controlled the way it is

WiiMii
    8853-1934-5162-6156

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    yea, i agree with u in what u say partially...but u didnt listen to his statement and took it ignorantly; its not simply like how u say it is, and is not totally a "who cares what they think about u" situation either. there are situations when u dont have to care what ppl think about u, but the opposite is also true--trust me, its different where im from and where hes from hes got a point (through my eyes, since i KNOW what he means and feels, while u guys DONT)

Oh no, you have a Snake avatar. Snake is like so yesterday, you are now teh gay. Yes...teh gay.

Member #
    Friends
    0378-2240-9465-5724
    Did Someone Just Say Shyt Abt Ma Mario Here Tonite ????

U Want Mature ??? Try Need For Speed Carbon...... U Can See Nice Chix In It,,,, Total Mature- Rated R

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    He wants a game where pretty much he can ejaculate with one hand and have the Wiimote in places I would not like to say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads