LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Couple Problems with Madden 07

Neither of these problems are big deals and they aren't game breakers but I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing these problems...

My first is kicking. I know how to kick the ball and it works fine 90% of the time but at least once a game I will have a kickoff that has zero power because it doesn't read my arm movement.

My second problem isn't a problem for me at all. I can basically run close to every single kickoff back for a TD if I want. I am using the Saints in a season. I select Left Kickoff return. Get the ball and run to the left. By the time I am close to the sideline there aren't any defensive players around so I just run down the field for a TD. I can do this at least 80% of the time if I want but I don't because it sort of defeats the fun for me. I haven't played a lot of other teams so I don't know if this is just a Saints glitch or if all teams can do this trick.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGunJammed
    Neither of these problems are big deals and they aren't game breakers but I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing these problems...

My first is kicking. I know how to kick the ball and it works fine 90% of the time but at least once a game I will have a kickoff that has zero power because it doesn't read my arm movement.

My second problem isn't a problem for me at all. I can basically run close to every single kickoff back for a TD if I want. I am using the Saints in a season. I select Left Kickoff return. Get the ball and run to the left. By the time I am close to the sideline there aren't any defensive players around so I just run down the field for a TD. I can do this at least 80% of the time if I want but I don't because it sort of defeats the fun for me. I haven't played a lot of other teams so I don't know if this is just a Saints glitch or if all teams can do this trick.

I can do the same thing, if I have the cpu difficulty low.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads