LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by xbandaidx
    Goku can do Instant Transmission in this title?
    Goku cant do instant transmission, but ss4 goku can. Hold Z and block(press down on d-pad)

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Quote Originally Posted by pplzk
    Goku cant do instant transmission, but ss4 goku can. Hold Z and block(press down on d-pad)
    Thats dumb, because in DBZ he could do it in his average form.
    Start making use of the Reputation system!!!

click the scale icon under usernames (next to online/offline status) in post to give or take rep points for good or bad posts!

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...sive-info.html
    Mario Kart Friend Code: 536957-637076

Member #
    Friends

herro

well iv beaten the game just a 2day and got all chatacters but i would like two know does anyone know what the abc characters are that are beside the random character select? if so how do u get them?

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Quote Originally Posted by hackinfection
    well iv beaten the game just a 2day and got all chatacters but i would like two know does anyone know what the abc characters are that are beside the random character select? if so how do u get them?
    I don't know if english is your main language, but please rewrite that or edit it. I did not understand anything you asked.
    Start making use of the Reputation system!!!

click the scale icon under usernames (next to online/offline status) in post to give or take rep points for good or bad posts!

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...sive-info.html
    Mario Kart Friend Code: 536957-637076

Member #
    Friends
    i beat the game today and got all the characters but i would like to know how to get the abc characters beside the random character select ( if they are characters )

Member #
    Friends

having a problem...

yeah, dbz is awesome and i highly recommend it to everyone who is a fan of a good fighter. if you like/liked dbz as a child, then this game is a must...

however, im having a problem in-game and would like to know if anyone else has the same issue, or perhaps a solution...

im about 38% done the game (fighting the androids + cell) and today my friend came over with his wii-mote to play some versus. my problem is this: i am unable to select goku or super-saiyan goku. i can click on him, i can select normal/custom/evolution z, but if i click normal/custom, i cannot select a color for his uniform, and as a result i cant procede.
    on the other hand, i can be everyone else (trunks, vageta, gohan with all their super saiyan forms) - just not goku.
    before fighting freiza i was able to use him in versus/other modes, and i believe since unlocking his super form i am unable to use him.

by the way, this also applies to training mode/versus mode/etc etc

other than that, aweeesssoommeee game! if they enable online play, i challenge you all. its ALL about dragon homing and B button.

thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    4749-8396-7900-0271
    I can't wait to play this game. I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to get the controls down.

Member #
    Friends
    WOW the solution to the not being able to select goku i had the same problem well its simpal he has in total 6 costumes as soon as i got all of them i could choose him so you need to get all of them ( can anyone believe that ssj4 goku/vegeta are seperate characters so dumb you cant post transform into them ) hope i helped you tkatz

Member #
    Friends

Sorry for 2 posts have to tell way#2

Quote Originally Posted by tkatz
    yeah, dbz is awesome and i highly recommend it to everyone who is a fan of a good fighter. if you like/liked dbz as a child, then this game is a must...

however, im having a problem in-game and would like to know if anyone else has the same issue, or perhaps a solution...

im about 38% done the game (fighting the androids + cell) and today my friend came over with his wii-mote to play some versus. my problem is this: i am unable to select goku or super-saiyan goku. i can click on him, i can select normal/custom/evolution z, but if i click normal/custom, i cannot select a color for his uniform, and as a result i cant procede.
    on the other hand, i can be everyone else (trunks, vageta, gohan with all their super saiyan forms) - just not goku.
    before fighting freiza i was able to use him in versus/other modes, and i believe since unlocking his super form i am unable to use him.

by the way, this also applies to training mode/versus mode/etc etc

other than that, aweeesssoommeee game! if they enable online play, i challenge you all. its ALL about dragon homing and B button.

thanks.
    \

WOW the solution to the not being able to select goku i had the exact same problem well its simpal he has in total 6 costumes as soon as i got all of them i could choose him so you need to get all of them hope i helped you tkatz solution #2 if you need to play as him or want to bad you can select goku by using a gamecube/classic controller to select goku then take them out and us the wiimote to play as him pain but it works

Member #
    Friends
    0321-0570-0624-7858
    You can't select goku cuz he's actually dead in ur story mode. thats all
    The games i actually Own:
    WiiSports ( for sure lol )
    Zelda TP - Rayman - DragonBallZ - Metroid Prime3 -VC : Bonks - Golden Axe - Legend Of Zelda - Military Madness - SoldierBlade - SuperMario64 - GainGround - Contra3 - MarioKart 64.

Nekya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads