LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Not True

as soon as you get ssj1 goku you cant play as goku and he dident die in the frieza saga he went planet to planet thats how he learned instant transmission

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    Man i want this game so bad!!!!!! So bad!!
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hackinfection
    i beat the game today and got all the characters but i would like to know how to get the abc characters beside the random character select ( if they are characters )
    The Charactars you're missing i believe are
    -Kid Goku
    -General Tao
    -Grandpa Gohan

To start off, Select the 'Majin Buu' Saga and go to the Level where You're Fat Buu and Hercule (When Evil Buu appearsm the Grey one) and go to the Mountain Road stage dot that is on your map. You'll come across a lvl 224 Yamcha that you can attack. Once you beat him, you'll get 100,000 Zeni (or 1 million Zeni, i forgot) and you'll get one of the items for Grandpa Gohan, The Fox Mask.
    Then you go to the Buu saga again and go to the Level where you are Goten and have to fight Gohan. Beat Gohan and you'll get the new 'What If?' Storyline called "Destined Rivals". Then go to that Saga and when you're Goke for the first time, go to Kami's lookout and talk to King Kai. You'll fight Grandpa gohan. Beat him and you'll get the second Item to get Granpa Gohan (called Master Roshi's Pupil) And you'll also get Kid Goku.

To get General Tao, go to the Saiyan saga, and do one of the first levels there. Look around in the cities until you found a man with pink robes on. Talk to him. You'll fight him. Kill him. and BAM! you get the two items you need for fusion to get General Tao.

Anyways I have this game, I have 100% in story mode, all charactars. Im working on the Tournaments and Korrins tower and getting all the items. Its a pretty fun game indeed.

Member #
    Friends
    3589-4240-3932-5271
    I've got the story mode @ 100% completion now and almost all the z fuzion items unlocked, I need to get all the dragon balls one more time to get the last fuzion item I need. BTW about goku's instant transmission, you get it @ goku ss2 ss3 and ss4 with just z + block, it costs 2 blast stocks.

Member #
    Friends

nope sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack
    The Charactars you're missing i believe are
    -Kid Goku
    -General Tao
    -Grandpa Gohan

To start off, Select the 'Majin Buu' Saga and go to the Level where You're Fat Buu and Hercule (When Evil Buu appearsm the Grey one) and go to the Mountain Road stage dot that is on your map. You'll come across a lvl 224 Yamcha that you can attack. Once you beat him, you'll get 100,000 Zeni (or 1 million Zeni, i forgot) and you'll get one of the items for Grandpa Gohan, The Fox Mask.
    Then you go to the Buu saga again and go to the Level where you are Goten and have to fight Gohan. Beat Gohan and you'll get the new 'What If?' Storyline called "Destined Rivals". Then go to that Saga and when you're Goke for the first time, go to Kami's lookout and talk to King Kai. You'll fight Grandpa gohan. Beat him and you'll get the second Item to get Granpa Gohan (called Master Roshi's Pupil) And you'll also get Kid Goku.

To get General Tao, go to the Saiyan saga, and do one of the first levels there. Look around in the cities until you found a man with pink robes on. Talk to him. You'll fight him. Kill him. and BAM! you get the two items you need for fusion to get General Tao.

Anyways I have this game, I have 100% in story mode, all charactars. Im working on the Tournaments and Korrins tower and getting all the items. Its a pretty fun game indeed.

nope man sorry got them even got full power roshi and great ape kid goku its the 3 abc slots on the right side of the screen that im not to shure they litteraly say abd on them i think they are rather secret characters or creat a character slots

Member #
    Friends
    0529-9620-6806-4914
    For those who are far in the game, what is the highest the items go up to? +15, or +20? Cause I know you can max your character at lvl 160.

Add my Wii online number, and then PM me.

Pro At Stepmania? Check Out My Vids

www.youtube.com/watch?v=udQvcwJwuDc
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mXA5BZ_Ke0
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuVfUpAwZo

Member #
    Friends
    its +20, you can max out your char by using either Title Tenkaichi(from shenron) or kiss of #18(from the other guy on Namek). You can get tenkaichi 1 at a time, and you can get #18 3 at a time(not 100% sure).

Member #
    Friends
    0529-9620-6806-4914
    The game is fun, and I beat it a month ago, but after youre done story mode, it's kinda like Zelda - there's not really much motivation to keep playing and unlock ALL the items and whatnot. If they add online play, then I'll definitely get back into it and go overtime on unlocking extra stuff...

But for now, I'll just play off and on with my lvl 139 Cell

Add my Wii online number, and then PM me.

Pro At Stepmania? Check Out My Vids

www.youtube.com/watch?v=udQvcwJwuDc
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mXA5BZ_Ke0
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuVfUpAwZo

Member #
    Friends
    4196-3528-4722-8867
    First I'm probably going to add every person in this thread. If they put online play into Tenkaichi 3 then it's on and yes it's all about Dragon Rush and B!

This game is probably the most accurate as far as the show is concerned which is why Goku can't do the Instant Transmission as a normal Saiyan, because he didn't learn it until after Namek. SSJ2, 3 and 4 Goku have Instant Transmission and a couple of his fusions. The whole seperate SSJ4's is kind of stupid but at the same time it makes sense. Goku was a kid when he went level 4 so having adult Goku do it is a little weird as far as the show is concerned.

My only problem with this game is the NON-flyers. I wish they would just cut them out or just let them fly. I would love to play as kid Goku or Yajirobi, but there's no way to really battle a character that can fly and what's with Hercule he has a jetpack and still can't fly. Still a great game especially if you can get 50 Title [Tenkaichi]'s and have maxed out free battles with a couple of friends.

Wii, TP:LOZ, Rayman, Madden, Trauma Center, SMB:BB, DBZ, Elebits, Ultimate Alliance, 4 Wiimotes with Nunchuks $A lot

Saving money for over a year to stand in 20 degree weather outside Best Buy playing Super Smash til 9 in the morning: PRICELESS!

Member #
    Friends
    Hi guys I just started playing dragon ball z. I have a question as the game is kinda confusing.. when I try to fuse, i can't because Kai says something like "You lack the number of items" ..and I don't quite understand. Next what do I do when I get all 7 dragon balls ? I mean ..I got them ..i just don't know what I'm suppose to do with them now..

thanks
    Btw this game rocks

Ads