LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    look further up and see who put it 1st i copyd and pasted it, all i am saying is that its a good console but the games are a little on the less content side, thats all i wanted to say peace ppl yesnod:

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    messed up typing at the end there sorry

Father of four Wii kids DavidBeoulve's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Dang, Whitesnake. I swear.

If you want to feel edumacated by reading reviews, stop, and start reading something like http://www.gamesindustry.biz/index.php

Start with a senior editor's articulate review of the PS3
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=21541

and follow it up with his continuation on the Wii and XBOX 360
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=21554

The more you understand about the industry, how it works, why, how money moves around, the more you can actually get a picture as to what is going on, why EA sucks (but if they fail to support a console, that console dies), etcetera and so on.

Reading reviews, unless it's by Kasavin at GameSpot, or Penny-Arcade, is like asking a native american indian and a scott his thoughts on various kinds of liquour. Likely, your ability to take liqour or like it will vary, and regurgitating what they say is just silly.

Member #
    Friends
    all i think is that it should have extra content, or could have had a little more time with some games , like excite truck that looks a great game i just hear its not long enough, call of duty no mulityplayer, that was all

Member #
    Friends
    for every nintendo console i have had i have only bought 1st party developed games or exclusives. i just think games that are multi format always get made worse on the nintendo end for sum reason.

Member #
    Friends
    As we all have noticed (hopefully) the wii just recently released so if we wait a while we wiil get game (eventually).

Member #
    Friends
    The Nintendo DS and Wii make Sony look stupid. I like waving my Wiimote because it's like a futuristic powerglove. You'd have to be retarded to believe otherwise.

Member #
    Friends
    im ashamed of you guys not knowing the diffrence in your games .... true enough the wiis graphics and controls on some games are lacking ....but if you remember the powerglove way back in the day you can see nintendo put the idea away for a good long time till they thoguht it was ready
    without releasing it to us they dont know how to improve it ....we all play a diffrent way and nintendo wants to know how wii play so they can fine tune it
    you guys need to understand that some of the games are not exclusive nintendo titles and therfore nintendo had very little to say about the game ...ie need for speed carbon
    nintendo did not make this title ...but they allowed it to be put on there system ....therefore short of saying now we dont want it theres nothing they can do about the graphics or the controls
    let me explain it this way blaming nintendo for all of the games faults is like trying to blame my bad typing skills on my modem the modem didnt mess me up it just relayed what was already done
    there are some games that should be fixed ...but im thinking that will come in time as nintendo figures out how we play and what the controlls actully need to be
    so before you get all bent out of shape realize this is revolutionary way to control a game and be tolerant of some of the bugs being worked out ...

Father of four Wii kids DavidBeoulve's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    "That's the parable, I guess. A controller is as good as the game. A system is as good as its library. Far all these interstitial lamentations, all the saber rattling and console war propaganda, there is a simple remedy: a breathtaking exclusive experience."

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2007/02/26

Ads