Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pissed.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8947-8411-0898-6411

Pissed.

So, I've been spending all my time transferring all my powerful Pokemon to HeartGold from Pearl and then I was going to copy them to Battle Revolution so my nephew and I can play. Problem is, in the past, I already copied Pokemon from Pearl to PBR so when I try to copy from HeartGold, it tells me to use the game I used last time which was Pearl. So I'm thinking, "Now I have to transfer over 70 Pokemon to Pearl." I check online and I'm told that if I delete the box of Pokemon on my Pearl game, it will be deleted from PBR. I think to myself, "Can't I just start a new game?" I was planning on starting a new game anyways and since I have all my Pearl Pokemon on HeartGold, why not? So I start a new game and I now go to copy Pokemon from HeartGold and it won't let me! So now I have no way of getting them onto PBR. Can anyone help me? Is there a way I can get my HeartGold Pokemon onto PBR? Or will I have to just catch over 70 Pokemon in Pearl and do over 70 trades to get them on there? Please Help.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    Never mind. Just realized I could start a new game. Still mad, though.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    umad bro?

Nobody owns Battle Revolution on Wiichat, you're the first regular I've heard to have it. I'd ask you for some battles if my Wii was working, but... yeah. =/ PBR really didn't get enough attention from the pokemon community IMO.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads