1. Preferably flea markets, due to finding games at cheap prices.
2. Personally, not much. It's Nintendo, after all.
3. I wouldn't dislike a store that sold games at cheaper prices.
Now repay your debt and tell me why you need this.
I need some insight from you all for a project I'm working on, nothing crazy so chill out.
1. where do you like to buy your games and why?
2. How much does advertising actually factor into your decision to buy or not ?
3. Will you shop at a store you dislike if the price/bundle or special is better?
thank you all, i wish i could give you something for your participation
1. Internets. Search long enough and you'll find whatever you're looking for; and almost always cheaper prices than what I could find IRL.
2. Couldn't give a damn 'bout advertisement at all; the only time it'l affect me buying a game, is if I didn't know about the game prior.