+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7632-7660-1214-1249
    Quote Originally Posted by bondbond611
    Oh no you have become a psycho....
    Anyway, good graphics not = fun, I snubbed DS in favour for the PSP first but after I've played the DS lite, like warioware and phoenix wright and the dogs (yes I'm a guy and I had pet), PSP is now out of the window. The reason I bought the PSP was simply because of its graphics power but soon after trying out so many games, I found it very boring bcos gameplay is similar to GC, PS2, N64, Sega, NES etc ever since I started gaming 20 years ago.... And Wii is the kind of gaming exp I've been waiting for since Street fighter 2. Thank God for this creation.
    Yup I agree... hopefully I still will tomorrow!

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Graphic's can only go so far, Gameplay can go on forever. Guess which one Nintendo chose?
    Now the PS3 has Very good graphic's but for 600 dollars its not worth it at all since Zelda has pretty good grapihic's and dont need to be any better to have more fun.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    3964-8307-8964-3931
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    Graphic's can only go so far, Gameplay can go on forever. Guess which one Nintendo chose?
    Now the PS3 has Very good graphic's but for 600 dollars its not worth it at all since Zelda has pretty good grapihic's and dont need to be any better to have more fun.
    Are you blind? The PS3 is probably the cheapest of all the systems out right now. Your paying $600 for something that is worth at least $1000.

Member #
    Friends
    1312-7119-3891-2066
    Quote Originally Posted by ZinGy
    Are you blind? The PS3 is probably the cheapest of all the systems out right now. Your paying $600 for something that is worth at least $1000.
    pretty true but it is not the cheapest its just the most of a bargain

Member #
    Friends
    1998-8197-1041-0485
    yep it is cheap for what it is and thus Sony is going to make it good

WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    If i wanted a media center, I would buy a computer. PS3.......cool? Hell yeah. Practical? ...............errrrrrrrrrr not really IMO

I could buy some sweet new parts for my already awesome computer and blow all of PS3's specs out of the water. The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason I would buy it is for MGS4 and Final fantasy xiii.
    Death to false metal!

Hail Nintendo!

wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

User Name: Shinden

Member #
    Friends
    1998-8197-1041-0485
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathmetalmaster
    If i wanted a media center, I would buy a computer. PS3.......cool? Hell yeah. Practical? ...............errrrrrrrrrr not really IMO

I could buy some sweet new parts for my already awesome computer and blow all of PS3's specs out of the water. The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason I would buy it is for MGS4 and Final fantasy xiii.

True but computer gaming is never like console gaming... and could u get a BD-Rom for cheap no... so ps3 is very practical

WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar
    True but computer gaming is never like console gaming... and could u get a BD-Rom for cheap no... so ps3 is very practical

this is very true. Console gaming is much different, and you are also correct that the blu ray drive would be uber expensive. however, I am not really concerned with blu ray capability to begin with. Clearer picture? Yes. Do I care? Not really. its all a matter of preference man. Particularly, the titles I named are the only ones I am really interested in. I KNOW that PS3 is going to have awesome games in the long run, but I am not exactly pressed on keeping updated with the newest games and technology on the market.

I like innovation, not upgrades, hence my already perfect multimedia tool: My PC.
    Death to false metal!

Hail Nintendo!

wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

User Name: Shinden

Member #
    Friends
    1998-8197-1041-0485
    yep i was just saying for a media pc u cannot match the Ps3s Blu Ray nor its feel of being a console in a game..

Member #
    Friends
    Have you ever chainsawed someone in gears of war? Thats fun. Granted its a kind of short-ived-see-it-a-few-times-and-youre-no-longer-impressed fun but its still fun. You should never judge fun by how long it lasts.
    Graphics that bring about great art style, thats fun. Why the hell do people look at paintings? its not like they move, they're just a pretty picture. Oh, because it art, and art can be fun.
    While graphics certainly arent as much as a central part of the game as they used to be. you can hardly deny that 3d failed to bring any extra fun into gaming. These days we have the graphical power to do what we need with gaming and adding sweat really doesnt add that much to the experience. That said, the argument that graphics can never bring fun is a fundamentally flawed one that takes for granted the amount of graphics technology we enjoy today.

Ads