Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok cool oopsss

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    yeah, awsome list...great descriptions of some titles I didn't really know about. A great launch list if I say so myself, I look forward to buying lots of games.

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    you should also put the ESRB ratings if possible.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamma
    Wii Launch Titles

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Publisher: Nintendo
    Developer: Retro-studios
    Players: 1
    Play Style: Nunchuck
    Genre: Adventure

Game description
    The Galactic Federation's Base Sector Zero is under attack by Space Pirates. Samus must boot up the generator to restore the defense systems. But at the end of her path, someone awful is waiting for her. The war initiated by Dark Samus and the Space Pirates rages across many planets as they attempt to corrupt each with Phazon seeds. Players use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to explore alien landscapes, hunt for weapons and information, and destroy the seeds. Saving the planets from Corruption isn't enough, though. Eventually, players must take down Samus' mortal enemy, Dark Samus. Besides using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to pull off amazing feats like aiming and blasting in midair or at a full run, players also will have an array of different weapons at their disposal.

Comments
    If the GameCube brought Samus into an all-new world, Wii will take Prime to an all new level. Combining pixel-perfect accuracy with even more puzzle elements, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption promises to redefine the first-person adventure genre once again. We've already seen Samus disarm enemies and manipulate machinery with her grapple beam, and Retro Studios promises this is only the beginning. Better controls and ramped up puzzles promise to make this the best Prime yet. And it's the first time the series has launched with a new Nintendo platform.

---
    Why, oh why is this game not 1-4 players??? If Metroid: Hunters for the DS has 4 player via link and WiFi, why can't this game for Wii?!

Anyone else hoping for a delay on this game, so they can put that feature in, or maybe a seperate multiplayer expansion disc, or better yet, via a WiiConnect24 download
    Come on Retro-studios!!!
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    maybe the fact that MP Echos had a bad multiplayer, they decided not to put in one here. im not sure but i think that hunters was a great multiplayer game
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    Cool find good selection of games there
    To know your past, is know your future.

Nintendo Wii-Winter 2006

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    maybe the fact that MP Echos had a bad multiplayer, they decided not to put in one here. im not sure but i think that hunters was a great multiplayer game
    Just wondering, how was it's multiplayer; I know you said it's bad, but how, i.e. was it the controls, bad framerate, or something else. Sorry, but I never played the game. If it was the control, which I'm guessing would be the problem, considering I remember in the 1st MP for the gamecube you had to hold down one of the triggers to look up or down, then that would no longer be an issue with the wiimote/nunchuk combo.

I sure hope they reconsider their choice!
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Just wondering, how was it's multiplayer; I know you said it's bad, but how, i.e. was it the controls, bad framerate, or something else. Sorry, but I never played the game. If it was the control, which I'm guessing would be the problem, considering I remember in the 1st MP for the gamecube you had to hold down one of the triggers to look up or down, then that would no longer be an issue with the wiimote/nunchuk combo.

I sure hope they reconsider their choice!
    It wasn't the controls as much as it was the gameplay. The power-ups didn't really make it more exciting and if you knew where everything was and where it spawned you could just go there and own everyone. But in Hunters there is more variety in the characters and more complex levels.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    It wasn't the controls as much as it was the gameplay. The power-ups didn't really make it more exciting and if you knew where everything was and where it spawned you could just go there and own everyone. But in Hunters there is more variety in the characters and more complex levels.
    Thanks for the info.

Though multiplayer may not be available for the first MP for Wii, I'm guessing the next will deliver.

Regardless, I'll be buying it on launch day.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Thanks for the info.

Though multiplayer may not be available for the first MP for Wii, I'm guessing the next will deliver.

Regardless, I'll be buying it on launch day.
    heh. me too. but there wont be any more Prime games. but there will be more metroid games

Ads