LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Need your expertise!

I need some help from the forum to identify a suitable Wii game for an event I am holding that needs a shooting challenge. What I am looking for is something like a target practise where you can shoot man shaped targets to try to get the highest score. I plan to challenge people to see who can get the highest score and raise some money for charity at the same time. Or alternatively maybe a challenge where you shoot the bad guys (on a course) and do not shoot the hostages (or similar) It needs to be something you can run over and over again and stands alone (if possible), Controls need to be as simple as possible. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks to all replies in advance

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Ghost Squad is a perfect example of an on-rail "shoot the bad guys" game. Ghost Squad is actually a direct port of the arcade game of the same name. It can be done with a single player or up to four at once, so it can allow for cooperative-competitive play, or solo runs to see who can get the highest score alone. Bloody cheap game too, got my used copy for a tenner a few years back. Might be even cheaper now.

Another arcade shooter I know of is Link's Crossbow Training. Haven't played it myself, but since it's an official Nintendo-developed game I'm sure it's more than decent.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Cheers thank you and much karma! I will check them both out but I think maybe Ghost Squad will be perfect - I knew I'd come to the right place - massive thanks

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    For target practice WiiParty has a mode for that

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Cheers, I will have a look at that too - although I can say so far, Ghost Squad looks to be favourite - Thanks again and much karma to DBloke, really is very much appreciated

Ads