LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69
  1. #21
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    lmao this is awesome

    hey buddy what would you say if i said the wii sucks


    it does
    What are you smoking

  2. #22
    Blame Your Fate Carta's Avatar
    Member #
    4186
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3661-3690-3646-4120
    This is obviously a joke thread. It does not take a degree to see that. Simple solution to this...don't respond to it!

  3. #23
    ************.com Advocate Khool-Ade's Avatar
    Member #
    3779
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    145
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7953-7942-4873-2331
    Oh but responding is half the fun watching the three Stooges go at it with each other.

  4. #24
    wii60 supafly's Avatar
    Member #
    2414
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ontario CANADA
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7866-5231-9763-6567
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    What are you smoking
    opium

  5. #25
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    opium
    ditto

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  6. #26
    Banned Redan499's Avatar
    Member #
    5895
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    687
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    The only reason why the dreamcast failed was because the technology they packed into it was way to advanced for what gamers wanted at that time. Hopefully PS3 will result the same, I don't think everyone is ready for the Blu Ray just yet..

  7. #27
    Goofball Mortel04's Avatar
    Member #
    6549
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by lazygunn
    Monkey ball for the Wii revolutionized the genre of rolling monkey balls. You dont even understand how important the Wii is to gaming today.
    The genre of rolling monkey balls...
    Pretty impressive.

    I'm sure they'll surf the wave of the rolling monkey ball revolution to unprecedented success.

  8. #28
    Wii Citizen fiveryanfrenzy's Avatar
    Member #
    5286
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    128
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    I have a degree in computer networking and will have a degree in pc tech at the end of next semester.

    Did you just say the complexity of RAM slots? Seriously, are you stoned?
    maybe he means the fact that the wii specs seem low compared to the other systems of this gen, but that comparing the specs means nothing because it's the architecture that matters, the cpu was custom made for the wii etc.

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member lemontea's Avatar
    Member #
    6712
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by phatboix91
    wtf man this thread sounds really stupid, im pretty sure that vagrant is right. its jsut the same guy replying to himself. when he (as lazygunn) quoted the guy, his reply had absolutely nothing to do with the line that he quoted!
    The Wii changes everything. Its as simple as that. With Wii Sports I was able to shed all the pounds I gained from laying on the sofa for so long. Nintendo is cheap and affordable so you know they will win.

  10. #30
    WiiChat Member lemontea's Avatar
    Member #
    6712
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redan499
    The only reason why the dreamcast failed was because the technology they packed into it was way to advanced for what gamers wanted at that time. Hopefully PS3 will result the same, I don't think everyone is ready for the Blu Ray just yet..
    The SNES had the best gameplay of all of the 16 bit systems and now I can play those good ol days again with my Wii. Rayman makes me laugh and laugh with its funny Wii usage. Nintendo is obviously the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Reasons Why Wii Ware Will Be Great
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:17 AM
  2. IGN Nintendo's Most Anticipated Games of 2008
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:29 PM
  3. The conspiracy?
    By yungblood6 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:50 PM
  4. What is Nintendo waiting for???
    By dedpoet777 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 09:16 PM
  5. Nintendo to announce Wii price and release date early?
    By gameking2006 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 02:09 AM