LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    seriously, there were e-mails sent out but i dont know how far they got, i receiced one saying the wii is best enjoyed and more acurate with slower less strenious movements
    Yeah, I got that same email too. It links to the customer service section of their site. And here's what the email consists of:

Wii Remote Precautions

Wear the wrist strap. Make sure that all players using the Wii Remote are wearing the wrist strap and that it has been tightened using the strap lock. When sharing the Wii Remote between multiple players, please be sure each person using the Wii Remote takes the time to properly put on the wrist strap. Wearing the wrist strap will help prevent the Wii Remote from flying across the room if you accidentally let go of it during game play.

Hold the Wii Remote firmly and do not let go. Even while wearing the wrist strap, make sure you don't let go of the Wii Remote during game play and do not use excessive motion. For example, in Wii Sports bowling, the proper way to let go of the ball while bowling is to release the "B" button on the Wii RemoteóDO NOT LET GO OF THE Wii REMOTE ITSELF. If you are having so much fun that you start perspiring, take a moment to dry your hands. If you use excessive motion and let go of the Wii Remote, the wrist strap may break and you could lose control of the Wii Remote. This could injure people nearby or cause damage to other objects.

Additional Information on Using the Wrist Strap
    Wii gameplay with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk can involve rapid or vigorous motion. Please use the wrist strap to prevent losing your grip on the remote and causing damage to the remote and surrounding objects, or injury to other people.

If you are using the Nunchuk, feed the cord on the wrist strap through the connector hook.

Insert the Nunchuk plug into the External Extension Connector on the bottom of the remote.
    Make sure the wrist strap cord runs through the connector hook.

Play Area Precautions

Give yourself plenty of room. You will probably move around while using the Wii Remote, so be careful that all areas that you might move into are clear. Make sure that furniture, objects and people are out of the play area so you donít accidentally bump into them while playing. Also, as indicated in the Wii Operations Manual, it is recommended to stay at least three (3) feet from the television.
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    If people weren't complete asses there would be no need for those sites. Its not Nintendos problem that people are F#%@ing retards

Do a barrel roll.Do it!Do doctorecs's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I wonder what their reaction was when the wii remote went flying out of their hands! lol!

wii would like to play..now!

Member #
    Friends
    HA! I was playing Wii Sports tennis at my uncle's house a couple days ago and the remote flew out of my hands to my left and would've hit the wall really hard if i wasn't wearing the safety strap. Haha...

Oh, and then i got a headache playing boxing against my cousin... haha! AND I WON! WOO! er... WIIIIIIII!
    Last edited by chase; 12-09-2006 at 09:49 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4378-1687-7846-0698
    I agree, it is totally rediculous. The sad thing is that it was on the news here last night, and it made me laugh how stupid some people are.

Please add me and PM if you do

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I have to agree. Americans are dumb LMAO well not all but I have my Wii now and it rocks. Even my 10 year old bother can keep hold of it without the strap. They're noobs
    Though Nintendo have admitted that people have gotten over excited and they are reviewing the straps

No Longer Have A Wii

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Redan499
    If people weren't complete asses there would be no need for those sites. Its not Nintendos problem that people are F#%@ing retards
    definetly

Ads