LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RPGS=Wii?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm love RPG's and Platform/Advanture type games, just hope the Wii has alot of them in the near future.

Hope the new Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is not a **multi-player** game again...

Wanna see what what Fire Emblem on the Wii looks like...

Hope Konami brings the Suikoden series to the Wii as for some more Namco RPG's would be nice on the Wii...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    RPGs will own on the wii since price for making te games are gonna be lower for the wii sincethe system isn't using anything to extreme like bluray or anything so a lot of producers are gonna squeeze out games on the wii like squareenix is gonna be using the wii a lot more then they used the gc but as mentioned earlier PS3 will own RPGs due to the graphics

and the wiimote will create an uproar for RPGs if they makes us swing the sword nerds will start gaining muscle tone lol from swinging that wiimote all day long haha
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjade
    and the wiimote will create an uproar for RPGs if they makes us swing the sword nerds will start gaining muscle tone lol from swinging that wiimote all day long haha
    Lol hahahaha
    I can see that they make a game called work out for the wii that use the wiimote to build up your muscles.
    But seriously I doubt weather something so lightweight could build up your muscle it would take weeks and weeks of swinging it to get a slight change in bicep size

Member #
    Friends
    yeah I know but it was a funny thing I've been thinking lately like if they do have a game called work out that comes with a weight that connects to the wiimote haha but yeah tp os gonna be great with fishing with it and other stuff to that nature
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

Member #
    Friends
    I want to see some RTS on the wii, the wiimote pointer will work out a lot of the problems with console RTS games in the past, first battle for middle earth 2, then a warlords battlecry would be nice, would be even easier to navigate I think since the nunchuk can move the screen and your pointer to select everything, then you wouldn't have to worry about selecting something on the edge of the screen and moving the whole screen that way.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah totally then put them on wifi for battles good idea very good idea

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Haku
    But you know Nintnedo has never really been big on RPG
    Actually all original Final Fantasies (1-6) were on NES & SNES and they had Chrono Trigger and LoZ.

Sorry, but i just had to give that little information ... or i would have died a little inside.
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah but LoZ I don't really count as a RPG its a great series but its not exactly RPG u don't lvl up and u don't really get new swords well u do but u know

Member #
    Friends
    well in Final Fantasy X you didn't actually "level up" but you still consider it a rpg, right?

i know where you are coming from, LoZ wasn't a true rpg .. it sort of has its own genre.
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    well in ffx u still go through that weird system "growing" 8)

but yeah its such a good game though and nintendo has started great things and then everyone takes them away 8/

Ads