LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    I've got Zelda and Excite Truck but I've rented and played Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, COD 3, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and Rampage: Total Destruction.

Well Zelda's a given, one of the greatest games ever made. Excite is fun for a few minutes to pick up now and again, but isn't the greatest. Probably not worth $50, but it's a good game nontheless.

Alright one word for Tony Hawk DHJ. SUCKS. I'm a big fan of the Tony Hawk games but this one is just god awful. Gameplay is not very good, graphics are HORRIBLE, way worse than what the Wii can produce, and there isn't really a story line, which is one of the reasons I really enjoy the previous Tony Hawk games. I was entirely dissappointed with this one and do not reccomend it at all....I'm probably gonna hafta get Project 8 for PS2...I have no idea why XxXWiiXxX can get any enjoyment out of this one.

COD 3 was pretty awesome. I thought the graphics were pretty decent and the gameplay was fun. The controls for it work well and I really like this one. I reccomend it.

Trauma Center: Gameplay is fun, but the story line is annoying and sad. The graphics for the story section are just drawn Anime people, no movement and they have about 3 expressions each for the stupid and annoying things they say. Its basically reading text about their pointless lives as doctors and then going into an operation. The operating is fun, but I was hoping for a more realistic and cinematic story line. So this one probably isnt worth $50 either.

Finally, Rampage: Not really incredible gameplay, i mean there's no story line. You just have to beat the crap out of various cities while eating people and smashing cars. What's not to love? I was a huge fan of the N64 version when I was a kid because it was fun to play with others. It makes a good multiplayer game, not for really long continuous play, but to pick up for maybe an hour with a friend or two. The controls are decent, and they've added tons to it since N64: more settings, and a buttload of playable characters: Not just George, Lizzie and Ralph, I think there's like 30 something unlockable characters, all with unlockable moves. I reccomend it, especially since its only $30.

Wii Owner Since Nov 19! #1Wiitard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    -Wii Sports
    Really fun game to play with the wife and when friends come over

-Red Steel
    Owned it for three days then sold it on Ebay. The shooting part wasnt bad, just the graphics and story line were horrible.

-Call of Duty 3
    Im a big fan of FPS games and this one is really fun.

-Rayman Raving Rabbids
    Just got this yesterday and its funny as hell. All the mini games are very addictive.

Thinking next game will be Zelda:TP. To be honest, I've only played Zelda once when I was 8 on the NES, Adventures of Link. From all the reviews, it looks like a winner. If football season wasnt almost over I would have probably bought Madden 07 by now as well. Trying to find some reviews on Monster 4x4, could possibly be a buy

Member #
    Friends
    6190-8629-4704-5295
    -Wii Sports
    Excellent fun and probably the best pack-in that Nintendo could have put in with the Wii to give a taste of what the Wii is going to be capable of.

-Excite Truck
    Extreamly fun. I love the Wii controls with this, simple yet challenging at times. The remade countdown sounds and other things from Excitebike (such as unlimited turbo with overheating being the thing to watch for) is just some of gaming nostalgia at it's best. I can't wait till Excitebike hits the VC and this game has got me pumped for some hopefully "Burnout" action on the Wii in the future.

I don't know what my next purchase will be. Probably Zelda, DBZ, or Rayman.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    -Zelda: Twilight Princess... enough said

-Red Steel: Takes a bit to get used to but otherwise alot of fun

-Wii Sports: Lots of fun

-Wii Play: Really only helps to improve your wiimote skills, fun but not as fun as Wii Sports... free wiimote so can't complain

Member #
    Friends
    4811-4181-0155-4693
    The games I got on Thursday's launch:
    • Wii Sports
    • Wii Play
    • The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Lovin' it.

Member #
    Friends
    2319-8640-8665-4952

games

Wii Play
    Wii Sports
    Splinter Cell Double Agent
    Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
    Need for Speed Carbon

I like them all! (i'm not picky)

Member #
    Friends
    0321-0570-0624-7858
    Zelda TP : pretty good, the gameplay is pretty good, i think its a new way of playing and everyone should try / own it.

I have Rayman ravingrabits. : the gameplay and every little game are very funny. its my party game if we can say that. But its way too easy. even if theres about 100 games. u can complete the game in 10hours easy. but its still pretty good.

And DragonBallZ Budokai Tenkaici2.... what can i say?. Im a fighting game fan. i love that game.
    Its pretty fast, lot of fighting strategy. u can plan ur thecnique and all what u want to do sometimes before to do them. The game is hard to master so that makes the game better. THe story mode is like a rpg. u need to level up ur character and u decide if u want them to be faster. or stronger, a stronger KI (M.Atk). more defence, more hp.
    Heres a little vid of that game.
    Hope u enjoy it. if any of you get the game or anything u can add me to ur wii and pm me. we could talk about the build u do and all.
    GL. and have a good WiiIng.
    The games i actually Own:
    WiiSports ( for sure lol )
    Zelda TP - Rayman - DragonBallZ - Metroid Prime3 -VC : Bonks - Golden Axe - Legend Of Zelda - Military Madness - SoldierBlade - SuperMario64 - GainGround - Contra3 - MarioKart 64.

Nekya

Member #
    Friends
    8270-5231-5586-9638
    Zelda:TP, wii sports, and trauma centre: Second Opinion.

They all rock!

Member #
    Friends
    4811-4181-0155-4693
    I look forward to having a go of Trauma Centre, it seems very interesting.

Member #
    Friends
    4749-8396-7900-0271
    Zero right now...but I'll have Wii Sports and DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 next Sunday. Red Steel and Trauma Centre seem to be interesting as well...I hope they make another Mario Kart for the Wii.

Ads