+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7866-5231-9763-6567
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    Ok, We all know about how good Halo 3 is. but should it be on the wii, instead of Xbox?

i mean....think about how great the game play would be, with the new wiimote...nintendo would be unstoppable.

So who thinks that Xbox should be stripped of their ONLY decent feature? if you dont agree with me, i wanna hear a reason
    Are you kidding me?

How is halo the only good feature? have you heard of Gears Of War? Oblivion? Project Gothem Racing? That was a pretty dumb thing to say.

plus the halo franchise would suck on wii, you need a real controller for that type of game, the wiimote/nunchuk just wouldnt work.

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Whats considered a REAL controller?

seriously I thought the wiimote was a CONTROLLER.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with you 100% but thats like nintendo giving sony and mircosoft the zelda title....... So this is more of a fantasy type vibe..... But yeah i wouldn't mind if halo 3 came to the wii....... just keeping it real.....

Member #
    Friends
    7866-5231-9763-6567
    Quote Originally Posted by xbandaidx
    Whats considered a REAL controller?

seriously I thought the wiimote was a CONTROLLER.
    wiimotes pretty much just a remote, i'm talking about something where your not just waving a stick around

and lets face it, it'll never happen

Member #
    Friends
    yea, some of you are just unrealistic, what would be the point of halo3 on wii, how many nintendo fans do u think would be like ooh halo yay! cmon seriously be realistic. and also i saw somone say it would cost alot of money for the rights....that was the most retarded thing ive ever read, money wouldnt even be a factor because microsoft would NEVER sell halo3 because it is a large factor in their system, also the part about it being their only good game, there is gears of war that should be pretty good if not better than halo.

Member #
    Friends
    Let's not get carried away. NO GAME FOR THE XBOX 360 WILL BE BETTER THAN HALO 3 lol......... everybody breathe and take it in.. Thats the franchise of Mircosoft right there so don't get carried away........ Mind you I'm not a mircosoft fan but lets just b real......... But yeah thats what i said earlier, this is a fantasy thing. it can only exist in the imagination... But halo would be a nice game for the wii though. NO gaming company is going to sell their franchise product

Member #
    Friends
    7866-5231-9763-6567
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    Let's not get carried away. NO GAME FOR THE XBOX 360 WILL BE BETTER THAN HALO 3 lol......... everybody breathe and take it in.. Thats the franchise of Mircosoft right there so don't get carried away........ Mind you I'm not a mircosoft fan but lets just b real......... But yeah thats what i said earlier, this is a fantasy thing. it can only exist in the imagination... But halo would be a nice game for the wii though. NO gaming company is going to sell their franchise product
    just like zelda or ssbb or mario would be good on the 360

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    just like zelda or ssbb or mario would be good on the 360
    thank you so much for saying that, i was trying to think of an example but u nailed it on the head, halo would be retarded on the wii!!! but hotpotato disagrees with us aparently, i still think gears of war might be better than halo3, think about it, the aliens on halo are anything but realistic or scary,they are an assortment of multicolored midgits and the occasional average heighth elite galavanting about in their fancy armor waiting for you to kill them, i see no real challenge, however in gears of war the locusts would actually scare me in real life, whereas the halo aliens...well,lets just say ive taken shits that look more like aliens

Member #
    Friends
    Lmao......the Halo franchise didn't win game of the year for nothing..... I'm not saying gears of war is not good..... But it all depends on the gamer too ..... a person who likes a three person shooter game might say a first person shooter game sucks and via versa. You see where i am coming from?....As a matter of fact I would want a game better than halo, that nintendo can make it one of its' frachise and the game should cause scubasteve to wet his pants lmao(laughing my a** off)........... You feel me scubasteve...... I want a mind blowing game on the wii. Where all of us( me, you and supafly) would just be on the couch, just farting for life... lol.. But i think i see where you coming from though. I think you like more scary games than anything else............ If you can't read this you must be retarted. No offense but this right here is standard english.
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 12-09-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Scubasteve you would have, had your nail on the head long time if you had read my post when i said that, that would be like nintendo giving mircosoft and sony its zelda franchise........ But its all cool. at least me, supafly and you on the same page with being real about this topic......... Metriod 3 might be the next halo for nintendo because it's normally compared with halo......................... If you can not read this something wrong with you. scubasteve!
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 12-09-2006 at 10:20 PM.

Ads