Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

*New* Wii strap now available

Member #
    Friends
    thats good they've made that because idiots are breaking t.v's with the original.

Member #
    Friends

NOT "new"

That strap is not a "new" one. It's just a replacement if your's breaks. It's not like a new design or anything!

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    If you have one that breaks, Nintendo should be replacing them for free anyways, because if they break that should be considered a 'defect'

Member #
    Friends
    no ur mistaken bandaid, if I throw my cd player into the street should it be replaced? no, and i know what u are thinking, throwing a cd player and breaking a strap are different, well actually they aren't because the ones breaking their wrist straps are misusing the remote and strap just like throwing ur cd player is misusing it, it is your own fault if you over exaggerate your swings as most do. and if you act like if u dont swing your sword 98 miles per hour then the ninja asian is going to slit your throat then you are a retard...just like the people who break their straps on red steel and wii sports, honestly, nintendo is being very nice and understanding of this so just be quiet because you have no idea what you are talking about!

Member #
    Friends
    physical damage isn't covered by warrentys - or it's rare

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    steven it would help if u would quote somone so we knew who u were talking to, i don't beleive anyone said anything about physical damage but if you were reffering to my cd analagy then that was the point i was trying to make, if u misuse a product then it's your fault not the companies
    Last edited by scubasteve; 12-09-2006 at 11:03 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve
    no ur mistaken bandaid, if I throw my cd player into the street should it be replaced? no, and i know what u are thinking, throwing a cd player and breaking a strap are different, well actually they aren't because the ones breaking their wrist straps are misusing the remote and strap just like throwing ur cd player is misusing it, it is your own fault if you over exaggerate your swings as most do. and if you act like if u dont swing your sword 98 miles per hour then the ninja asian is going to slit your throat then you are a retard...just like the people who break their straps on red steel and wii sports, honestly, nintendo is being very nice and understanding of this so just be quiet because you have no idea what you are talking about!

Really, Wonder how I got free straps when I called it in from Nintendo. Theres a reason why Nintendo has an awesome reputation with their customer service.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by xbandaidx
    If you have one that breaks, Nintendo should be replacing them for free anyways, because if they break that should be considered a 'defect'
    If it breaks it means your one of these people that are throwing the Wii Remote to there TV and relying to much on a wrist strap. Hold on to the remote and your strap won't break!

Ren
    Member #
    Friends
    8079-8101-9981-3743
    Well if you do get a little over excited, or maybe your friends get over excited playing your wii, just take some fishing line and re-enforce your wrist straps. I got worried the other day when my girlfriend spazed out playing tennis. I decided it would be a good idea to make the wrist straps a little stronger. now I'm pretty sure even if the wrist strap does break the wiimote will get caught by the fishing line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *New* Wii strap now available-100_4336.jpg  
    Last edited by Ren; 12-10-2006 at 09:12 PM.

Ads