LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Will wii games live up to the hype

Im just wondering well nintendo games coming out will make major hits like the n64 games[zelda orcarina of time, mario 64, oo7. Rencently i think the quality of music in nintendo games have declined and some games like mario galaxy which seems to have childish music compared to super mario 64 . The gamecube was Ok There where wonderful games but the music and titles didnt make put gaming to the next level as the n64 which featured quality music in gaems and revelutionary graphics and gaming in many popular titles. Will the wii have games that will bring such and impact on the gaming industry with games like zelda tp, mario galaxy, super smash bros. brawl, and others

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    I guess the childish music was targeting a younger-than-teenager audience, I hope they try to put some more emphasise for the teenage/older audience. This is evident in the videos/pics of other age groups participating in the multiplayer games.

Member #
    Friends
    7219-3868-1848-6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Link of Arc
    Im just wondering well nintendo games coming out will make major hits like the n64 games[zelda orcarina of time, mario 64, oo7. Rencently i think the quality of music in nintendo games have declined and some games like mario galaxy which seems to have childish music compared to super mario 64 . The gamecube was Ok There where wonderful games but the music and titles didnt make put gaming to the next level as the n64 which featured quality music in gaems and revelutionary graphics and gaming in many popular titles. Will the wii have games that will bring such and impact on the gaming industry with games like zelda tp, mario galaxy, super smash bros. brawl, and others
    There is no doubt the Zelda, Mario, Super Smash Bros, and dont forget Samus will take Nintendo back to the top. As for the music and titles I dont think they will make the same mistake twice as evident in latter gamecube releases<--Resident Evil 4. At first their wasnt a great selection for adult games but they did fix that problem somewhat.
    Last edited by Jesse; 05-20-2006 at 07:31 AM.
    "To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."

quote by Confucious

Member #
    Friends
    Mabey your wright but nintendo really needs to work as hard to satisfie the gaming community as they did before 2001. Is it me or does it feel like nintendo has delined on smash hit video games recently.

Member #
    Friends
    It's just you , the best days of Nintendo are still yet to come. Sure there will be some games that are a let down, but there will be some games that are mind blowing.
    Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

Member #
    Friends
    7219-3868-1848-6260
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusRaccoon
    It's just you , the best days of Nintendo are still yet to come. Sure there will be some games that are a let down, but there will be some games that are mind blowing.
    Yeah Nintendo Gamecube did have some hits. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, and Capcom's Resident Evil's from Zero to the Remake of the original and part 4. How about Mario Kart, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, lol I could keep on going. The Future looks even better.

Nintendo and gaming fans alike prepare for what's next. Nintendo is the FUTURE!
    Last edited by Jesse; 05-20-2006 at 07:31 AM.
    "To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."

quote by Confucious

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i think they will be aimed at teenagers/adults , even though small children do like nintendo too. i mean, the wii doesnt seem much liek a little kids console, (i hope this doesnt offend any one) but i suppsoe younger children can be a little clumsy...especially with things like that. and im sure nintendo have had that in mind

Enoch was right.

DtD
    Member #
    Friends
    They may live up to them... play them and try

^Click to get to Lightning Revolver, your #1 Source for Beyblade info and reviews^

Member #
    Friends
    [Quote=jesse] Yeah Nintendo Gamecube did have some hits. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, and Capcom's Resident Evil's from Zero to the Remake of the original and part 4. How about Mario Kart, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, lol I could keep on going. The Future looks even better.

dude he just named a list of games that i could add to but im too tired . i played every game he said [numerious times] and the had some of the best music i ever heard. lemme jus say this eternal darkness i could say that and ppl will say, yep. u dont know what u missed, go to game stop and pick up some gc games and u will get alot cause there cheap. man the fuking wii ROCKS!!!! IT WILL WIN THE CONSOLE WARS MOCK MY WORDS U ALL WILL REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN XAVIER MCCLOUD TOLD U THIS!!!

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    [QUOTE=mccloudxavier]
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse
    Yeah Nintendo Gamecube did have some hits. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, and Capcom's Resident Evil's from Zero to the Remake of the original and part 4. How about Mario Kart, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, lol I could keep on going. The Future looks even better.

dude he just named a list of games that i could add to but im too tired . i played every game he said [numerious times] and the had some of the best music i ever heard. lemme jus say this eternal darkness i could say that and ppl will say, yep. u dont know what u missed, go to game stop and pick up some gc games and u will get alot cause there cheap. man the fuking wii ROCKS!!!! IT WILL WIN THE CONSOLE WARS MOCK MY WORDS U ALL WILL REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN XAVIER MCCLOUD TOLD U THIS!!!
    I agree with him

"The Legend"

Ads