LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5915-3034-4885-8290
    Not sure if I understand what level you're talking about, but I haven't had that problem (not yet, anyway). But...no matter what I do, I can't seem to get a melee working. It works if I push the down arrow, but I thought it said you could also jab the nunchuck forward to do it, and it never seems to work for me. I think I'm doing it right, and other games that require me to jab the nunchuck, like Madden, work perfect, so it's not my nunchuck, sensor bar, etc.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump
    I just finished that game last night and if you played a lot and are outa school then you could beat it in 2 days. After you beat it the only other thing to do is play it again but on a harder difficulty notin else. But Gameplay was creative and exciting!!! Some parts may jump you a little if you have your surround sound on full blast, but this compared to red steel im not sure because ive never played red steel. 8/10
    yah thats wat a friend of mine said that his mom tohught the house was being bombed form the sound...must be loud. Ive played the game for only like 10 mins though.....hard to get used to, had the squish controllers to my sides to play any good.

Member #
    Friends
    2284-7419-5795-5391
    Quote Originally Posted by E7ernal
    I'm getting that too, It's really P***ing me off considering that we paid full price for this bug filled piece of s**t
    at least its not just me, I've emailed nintendo, i'm waiting for a reply, I've got red steel on the way so I hope that doesn't act up cus I'm quite looking forward to that, just quite annoying really, not sure if its the fact that it cant cope with the action thats going on but just as I walk towards the second barn area where the big truck is parked it'll happen, tried restarting and stuff but no luck, would like to progress further!!

Member #
    Friends
    5915-3034-4885-8290
    You may also want to try contacting Activision - sounds more like a game problem than a Wii problem.

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Thxs you all.

I saw the GFX and I think they are OK.
    Ofcourse better than a a PC you can´t get it, but then again, a super PC costs 2000€ and the Wii just about 200€ (game Wiisports not included). So for what you get it seems cool!
    I saw a couple of demos and they seem to be cool!
    I was more afraid about the controls. About how it would be. But I guess that we are all used to a jostick, and the a joypad. And using the Wii is just a next step,..... you got to practise first.... right?

I loved, and still do, the Battlefield 1942 series.... I have them all... so if COD3 is in that kind of game, I think I will be right...

Thx again all of you!

Bad thing here in Spain is that I can not rent the game..... There is no place to rent here where I live....
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike
    Games: Too many to sum here

Member #
    Friends
    5915-3034-4885-8290
    CoD3 is still a great game, and I've enjoyed it a lot. The controls aren't too bad at all - I had to change the sensitivities, but after I did that, it was great.

Compared to the other Wii FPSs: from the reviews (and videos) I've seen of Red Steel, CoD3 looks much better. But....you may want to consider the new Far Cry game, especially if you're worried about controls - I've heard it's more intuitive. It looks pretty decent, but again, I haven't played it either.

In the end it's up to you. I've had lots of fun with CoD3, it is a great game. But, it's not super long and there's no multiplayer. If you enjoyed CoD and CoD2, then you probably won't have a huge problem with it lacking those.

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyr1988
    CoD3 is still a great game, and I've enjoyed it a lot. The controls aren't too bad at all - I had to change the sensitivities, but after I did that, it was great.

Compared to the other Wii FPSs: from the reviews (and videos) I've seen of Red Steel, CoD3 looks much better. But....you may want to consider the new Far Cry game, especially if you're worried about controls - I've heard it's more intuitive. It looks pretty decent, but again, I haven't played it either.

In the end it's up to you. I've had lots of fun with CoD3, it is a great game. But, it's not super long and there's no multiplayer. If you enjoyed CoD and CoD2, then you probably won't have a huge problem with it lacking those.
    Thx Tonyr1988. I was also thinking about Far Cry, but it doesn´t call my attention. I played BF1942, and the FPS in WWII really is better than a FPS in the jungle, in my opinion. But I will give it a try. Tomorrow I will buy the magazine Nintendo where they will review some Wii games.....

Thx
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike
    Games: Too many to sum here

Member #
    Friends
    6911-5216-5010-9275

Cod3

no I bought it and waisted my time....

I beat it in 12 hours of gameplay and it's only one player action....

it's a great game but...beacause it's only one player and no online play I traded it in already...
    DOP: November 26 2006
    GAMES OWN: Wii Sports,
    ACCESSORIES: 4 controlers, 4 controler blue skins, 4 Nunchuck's, 4 nunchuck skins, 2 steering wheels, 2 Nyko rechargable system, 4 game cube controlers, 1 Wii wired controler, Wireless Sensor Bar, Gold HD cable

Ads