+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
    hey, i m preety DAMN sure Reggie siad Nintendo would gladly accept games from all developers, and the death jr. thing was just a short paragraph in one of gameinformers mags. it was jst an idea of the guy who makes the deat jr. games. And finally do you really get a sycthe stylus....are you shitting me?

Well I DO work at a Videogame store, and there has been a memo that Death Jr. does have a preorder gift for the DS, which is a sycthe stylus. Guitar Hero hasn't been confirmed for the Wii, nor the Ps3. All that has been said was that it's going to be on the 360 with a rumor saying that you can purchase song packages online.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0
    hey guys i found this not sure if its much help

"Innovative series Guitar Hero could be heading to Nintendo’s next-gen console, the Wii, following a recent statement by Activision.

Speaking at the Goldman Sachs XV Conference, Activisions Robert Kotick stated that the series would be available “on every significant new format”.

It is highly likely this includes the Wii, along with of course the PS3 and Xbox 360."

You might wanna give people a source to that, else many many people won't believe you.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    There is no source, just an idiot from Toys R US who had been confused with the Wii and 360.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    You might wanna give people a source to that, else many many people won't believe you.
    hear you go
    http://www.wiiblog.net/guitar-hero-coming-to-wii-240/

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052

So I guess if I question my thoughts upon a video game coming to a certain console and make a website for it, it's actually confirmed? Notice the "?" mark located on there, as they just have a very vague opinion on it. And if you were to hear anything first, it would be from Redoctane's website. So therefore, that makes that link invalid proof.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    So I guess if I question my thoughts upon a video game coming to a certain console and make a website for it, it's actually confirmed? Notice the "?" mark located on there, as they just have a very vague opinion on it. And if you were to hear anything first, it would be from Redoctane's website. So therefore, that makes that link invalid proof.
    i just found this website and posted it so im not even sure if it is coming to the wii i just thought it whould be interesting

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    i just found this website and posted it so im not even sure if it is coming to the wii i just thought it whould be interesting

No, it's not interesting. As I said, I could make a website and put:

"Mario coming to Xbox Live?" and then there would be imbeciles such as yourself believing it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    No, it's not interesting. As I said, I could make a website and put:

"Mario coming to Xbox Live?" and then there would be imbeciles such as yourself believing it.
    hahahha listen i just put up the website 2 see what u guys think so stop haveing a go at me am i forceing you to believe it no so at the end of the day it may be true and may not who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    hahahha listen i just put up the website 2 see what u guys think so stop haveing a go at me am i forceing you to believe it no so at the end of the day it may be true and may not who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as of now, it's not true, until RedOctane has an official announcement on this situation. End of discussion.

Member #
    Friends
    sweet

Ads