LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well you see billy, some video game characters are just born different than the others, they want freedom, to explore, and to forget things like that they are supposed to respond to the controller, this is called ADD or ADHD and is perfectly normal for a character your age (launch)(i beleive it was launch) which is why I'm prescribing you a new environment to live in (farcry) this may alter the effect it is having on you billy. do you get what i was hinting at lol?

Member #
    Friends
    oooo whens that coming out?? tried it out on pc once, lagged like anything (it is a piece of S**T Dell tho)

Member #
    Friends
    5887-3827-0531-1477
    well you see billy, some video game characters are just born different than the others, they want freedom, to explore, and to forget things like that they are supposed to respond to the controller, this is called ADD or ADHD and is perfectly normal for a character your age (launch)(i beleive it was launch) which is why I'm prescribing you a new environment to live in (farcry) this may alter the effect it is having on you billy. do you get what i was hinting at lol?
    hehe, billy... it's always some little kid named billy.

I have not experienced this phenomenon yet in COD3. Farcry, so far I've heard disappointing feedback on it, but not from any reliable sources. Mostly people whining about inferior graphics (the same people that don't realize Nintendo obviously is concerned with gameplay not graphics).
    "Ball in a Cup!"

Member #
    Friends
    yea some people just need to buy 360s if they want better graphics, but anyway, i think farcry came out a couple days ago, I'd research it tho before you buy it cuz I personally haven't played it but that's what im getting for christmas along with zelda,madden and my wii of course.

Member #
    Friends
    the argument that people who are complaining about the graphics in far cry need to get a 360 is stupid. if you play far cry wii, youll soon learn that the complaints have little to do with the visual appeal of the game. its the fact that it runs at 20 frames per second, and lower. the game is a technical mess from that standpoint. i play perfect dark on the 64 all the time, im not concerned about pretty graphics. but at least that game ran at 30 fps most of the time. it has nothing to do with people complaining about the wii's lack of graphics power, it has everything to do wth ubisoft totally missing the ball on a chance to make a game that has great controls into a more playable experience. stop talking about the game until youve played it. then youll understand.

Member #
    Friends
    stfu u stupid retard, I'm over here tryin to help somone out because farcry seems like a better choice than cod3 and also, yes if you are complaining about graphics you should buy a 360 because you obviously don't care about gameplay, thats all i was saying. i didnt say anything about framerate or complaints about farcry. I was just replying to the kid who said that most people whine about graphics, so why don't u have megaman send a plasma charge up your asshole alright buddy?

Member #
    Friends
    I have had the same thing happening to me. Sometimes it comes good again but once it didn't resolve until the console was reset.
    Signatures are overrated.
    Chade
    www.packetaddict.com

Member #
    Friends
    its definatly the game, I've been playing red steel solid, with no problem!

How can activision release a game with so many bugs in it??? Its worse than Microsofts attempts at windows!!!

Member #
    Friends
    or worse than doug52's attempt to hide that he's a homo and an ankle grabber,butt pirate,anal explorer,abortion survivor, etc. lol

Ads