LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    WiiChat Member scubasteve's Avatar
    Member #
    3868
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    388
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yea i know the controllers are included, but don't they just add it to the price and cut off a few dollars? or is it basicly free and u just pay for the console.

  2. #42
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Seibar
    Yup, again with this crap.

  3. #43
    WiiChat Member scubasteve's Avatar
    Member #
    3868
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    388
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ???i would appreciate if you explained what you're talking about???

  4. #44
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    3rd time, 4th time, blah, blah, blah... That's why I said he was upset (in reference to the OP) because they might be making ~$100 profit.

    "Might" being the qualifier here. As in maybe, not neccessarily, etc., etc.
    Because it would be much too difficult to look at the post on the top of the page.

    And no, that was a bad analogy. Because sony has already invested the money into them. So the money on each one is lost. How can you say they haven't lost anything until they are sold? Do they have some alternative option to make more than $600 on the parts or something?

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  5. #45
    WiiChat Member scubasteve's Avatar
    Member #
    3868
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    388
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol vagrant has a point there, they didn't go out and by one single object for their own personal use thusly getting value out of it, as was thought with the shotgun analogy, and also they have made it already. they have spent the money it costs to get the parts and make it, if they sell it they will lose money if they don't they will lose money those are the options.

  6. #46
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Because it would be much too difficult to look at the post on the top of the page.

    And no, that was a bad analogy. Because sony has already invested the money into them. So the money on each one is lost. How can you say they haven't lost anything until they are sold? Do they have some alternative option to make more than $600 on the parts or something?
    The parts for the units cost sony x amount of dollars, so while they are holding the units, they have x dollars worth of components.

    Now, at this time, when Sony brings them to market, they are selling them for x-y dollars, so they are not realizing the loss, technically, until they are sold.

  7. #47
    WiiChat Member scubasteve's Avatar
    Member #
    3868
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    388
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    there is a set price for them dipshit, it's 600 dollars, the price is realized, they don't get to *market* and say 600 dollars did we say that? hmm ok i didnt realize we stated that worldwide already and have already sold all the consoles we have released for 600 dollars, but if blenderwizard says it then it must be true...oh and don't try to bring your x and y shit in here like you are smarter then us just because we leave our algebra homework out of the forums.

  8. #48
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve
    there is a set price for them dipshit, it's 600 dollars, the price is realized, they don't get to *market* and say 600 dollars did we say that? hmm ok i didnt realize we stated that worldwide already and have already sold all the consoles we have released for 600 dollars, but if blenderwizard says it then it must be true...oh and don't try to bring your x and y shit in here like you are smarter then us just because we leave our algebra homework out of the forums.

    Hey, you can go **** yourself, dumbass. Sorry if I was talking over your head, asshole.

    Did you understand those terms, you retarded bastard?

    Isn't it past your bedtime, or did your boyfriend make you sleep on the couch again because you dragged your teeth?
    Last edited by BlenderWizard; 12-15-2006 at 10:28 PM.

  9. #49
    WiiChat Member scubasteve's Avatar
    Member #
    3868
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    388
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    Hey, you can go **** yourself, dumbass. Sorry if I was talking over your head, asshole.

    Did you understand those terms, you retarded bastard?
    i never said i didnt understand your terms buddy, your not as smart as you think you are, plus your x and y were irrelevent since you basicly said what vagrant was saying but then u said that the loss isn't realized even though it is so basicly you stole what he said then tryed to argue with him. i just thought that was retarded and then to add x and y was just embarrasing yourself thats all. but you must get turned on by all this math talk so I'll do u a favor 324534645674573567456290476982374609873409568 i bet that felt good didnt it i just read your edit....lets not bring your own personal life in here ok? and don't go all bedtime on me because you're the one who sounds like a 13 year old who's tryin to impress us by saying obvious things using variables in place of things we already know...variables are for things unknown, like if i said wizard blender's penis is x times -3 inches long than it would make since
    Last edited by scubasteve; 12-15-2006 at 10:31 PM.

  10. #50
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Keep digging, you prick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. IGN Wii's Preview 2008
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. E3 2007 - Nintendo Conference Analysis
    By Corey in forum Wii News
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 01:52 PM
  3. WiiChat Weekly 1: Wii News Roundup
    By James Temperton in forum Wii News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 08:48 AM
  4. Your Top 10 Nintendo Consoles
    By christicehurst in forum Retro Consoles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 03:02 AM
  5. Nintendo Wii Launch
    By James Temperton in forum Wii News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 01:48 PM