Kris, I dont know if your suggestion is possible maybe the extension cord could be longer between wiimote and nunchuck?
I like Fight Night series but it's not my beloved Punch-Out.
It's been > 10 years that Nintendo didn't emphased or released a boxing game. They didn't released any Punch-Out on N64 neither on Gamecube which is a bit alarming.
Nintendo VC Punchout isn't enough a new one is required!
Here my suggestion for your upcomming Punch-Out game
1. New soundtrack
2. Mixed caracters new and known.
Keep the cartoonish style this is what makes Punch-out great.
3. New moves/motion to raise gameplay difficulty with some characters.
4. Possibility to play 1st person and third person.
5. Level of difficulty / adjustable sensivity for controllers isn't a bad idea.
6. Super solid controls + ability to play with old style controller.
Some sort of Online mode never hurts either.
Am I missing something?
Keep the thread active