Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    I suggest going for the gift card idea, but instead of an EBGames/Gamestop one, go for a GameCrazy one. :-)

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    he's 10...you shouldn't get him COD3 or Red Steel which in nature is about killing another human. For a 10 year old I would recommend Elebits or Rayman...rayman was a lot of fun and had many different types of mini-games and he can play with his friends and it works out different types of a child's development...memory, physical fitness, rhythm, hand-eye coordination. I think Rayman is a great game that combines a little bit of every other game...ddr, first person shooter games.

Sorry...I studied child development and it bugs me when parents buy inappropriate games for their children =)

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think there is a game out that "utilize the new technology" BETTER than Madden 07. If he likes football games that is a must buy for the Wii. I love it. On my third season already and it has lots of options that the other systems (Xbox and ps3) do not have at all.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with MyGunJammed, Madden 07 really explores how to use the new technology of the Wii. But if thats not what you're looking for then try Elebits.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy1641
    he's 10...you shouldn't get him COD3 or Red Steel which in nature is about killing another human. For a 10 year old I would recommend Elebits or Rayman...rayman was a lot of fun and had many different types of mini-games and he can play with his friends and it works out different types of a child's development...memory, physical fitness, rhythm, hand-eye coordination. I think Rayman is a great game that combines a little bit of every other game...ddr, first person shooter games.

Sorry...I studied child development and it bugs me when parents buy inappropriate games for their children =)
    That is what i would suggest for a ten year old. It's strange that he is into fps's already.

Ads