LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    THERE IS NO FPS BESIDES METRIOD COMING OUT THAT I HAVE SEEN!!!!I MEAN WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR

Time Traveling Swordsman chronoswing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2632-1545-1419-0063
    That you or the general public know of. Just because you don't see fps's coming out on whatever game lineup for 07 your looking at doesn't mean there isn't any coming. There will always be games that either fly under the radar or games that just were never advertised, and not to mention plenty of ports of ps3 and 360 shooters.

Member #
    Friends
    u know what?
    it's Wii.
    you should know that wii can't have good FPS.
    Red steel wasn't decent, it was just crap.

if u wanted to play good FPS, u should get XBOX360 because it has Halo and all.

that's why i am buying xbox360 + wii. so that i don't have to complain that i don't have good game in this genre and that genre, u know?

if u can't offer multi systems than u have to make some sacrifice.
    U should've expected it coming when u bought a system.
    wii is for mario, zelda, metroid prime. Nothing more~ or less.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by chronoswing
    That you or the general public know of. Just because you don't see fps's coming out on whatever game lineup for 07 your looking at doesn't mean there isn't any coming. There will always be games that either fly under the radar or games that just were never advertised, and not to mention plenty of ports of ps3 and 360 shooters.
    They have to abvertise atleast a few which mean that there isn't any coming.
    Lets say that two random fps's come out and metriod comes out. Thats three games thats three games is nothing

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS
    u know what?
    it's Wii.
    you should know that wii can't have good FPS.
    Red steel wasn't decent, it was just crap.

if u wanted to play good FPS, u should get XBOX360 because it has Halo and all.

that's why i am buying xbox360 + wii. so that i don't have to complain that i don't have good game in this genre and that genre, u know?

if u can't offer multi systems than u have to make some sacrifice.
    U should've expected it coming when u bought a system.
    wii is for mario, zelda, metroid prime. Nothing more~ or less.
    I understand, I like those maio games,zelda and brawl but when your playing u dont want to play mario galaxys after mario party after super paper mario. u need a change in the games. something that is different.something that will support a great multiplayer.i know what u are talking about beacuse i bought the wii for games like zelda and brawl but we need seperation between games. i know that there is a variety between games that nintendo makes but still you need something different. dont say go get an xbox360 if u want something like that because i like what nintendo has and thats why i bought the wii.remember when i said "u dont want to play mario galaxys after mario party after super paper mario i meant that you dont want to play like zelda and mario and donkey kong or something all the time. You need a difference.dont think i hate mario or zelda or dk because those are my favorite games. u just need seperation

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    They have to abvertise atleast a few which mean that there isn't any coming.
    Lets say that two random fps's come out and metriod comes out. Thats three games thats three games is nothing
    You know, games don't grow on trees. They start with an idea and has to go through a rigorous process before they decide to make it.

Member #
    Friends
    7061-0622-1076-8579
    Do you really expect THREE first person shooters to come out in a period of 12 months. If you do then you are dense. There will be more than 3 fps games for the wii in the next year. Saying otherwise is stupidity. Honestly.

"wii can't have good FPS... wii is for mario, zelda, metroid prime. Nothing more nothing less."

Does anyone else see a problem here. I see a couple. One, metroid prime is an FPS. Two, Are you saying that the wii is not for anything but those three games? Because I kinda think that excite truck is pretty fun, and I even like wii sports!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by COLDshiver
    You know, games don't grow on trees. They start with an idea and has to go through a rigorous process before they decide to make it.
    so they should have atleast a game started because if they dont have a idea yet then they didn't start working on it which means we wont get an fps for another 2 years (besides metroid)

Member #
    Friends
    Yes, i know that u need separation and all of us need separation.
    but it's nintendo we r talking about. they never have separation and that's the Cons. about wii.

For example, if u get xbox360 or ps3, they got huge variety of separation but then the bad thing is they are missing mario, zelda, metroid prime. These 3 games are the best that can stand by themselves without the separation.
    That's where nintendo's strength come from.
    and that's exactly why most people buy wii for the second choice.
    either xbox360 + wii or ps3 + wii is what most ppl were thinking when they had to make a choice. but wii never came for their first choice due to lack of separation.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDepths
    Do you really expect THREE first person shooters to come out in a period of 12 months. If you do then you are dense. There will be more than 3 fps games for the wii in the next year. Saying otherwise is stupidity. Honestly.

"wii can't have good FPS... wii is for mario, zelda, metroid prime. Nothing more nothing less."

Does anyone else see a problem here. I see a couple. One, metroid prime is an FPS. Two, Are you saying that the wii is not for anything but those three games? Because I kinda think that excite truck is pretty fun, and I even like wii sports!
    As i said i got the wii for the zelda,brawl and mario games(nintendo classics) and i didn't get it for the fps but you need variations in your games. and no i not saying the wii is for those three games. I have played excite truck too it's a ton of fun and i plan on buying it but you need variations in your games
    Last edited by lordsknightn; 12-18-2006 at 07:39 PM.

Ads