Here's is my list of 2007 Wii-Games.
Each has a screenshot and pre-review.
1. Prince of Persia Rival Swords - there was a set of screenshots for the Wii version released today and the graphics are finaly something I'd be happy with. All the others versions (differnt platforms) got impressive ratings so if this game masters the controlls it will no dought do well
2. Metroid Prime 3 - the graphics are decent and according to the crowd at E3 the controlls are already awsome. This game will do well for sure but I'm hoping they can squeeze in some online-play. This game will go so far if it has good online-play.
3. SSX Blur - the last set of these havn't been anything special but hopefully this can do well, like Tricky did. The Wii's controllers will deffintly enhance this game but the graphics won't. "Blur" pretty much sums it up.
4. Battalion Wars 2 - being that I skipped Gamecube I can't give much input on this game. It seems like the first game was good but was lacking due to it being a good multi-player game, but having none. Battalion Wars 2 is going to have online-play and for some reason I can tell it's going to be good. The graphics are cartoony but of good quality. The controllers are another thing, it should be easy to plan the infantry controlls but the vehicle controllers leave me a bit nervous.
5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - like all Super Smash Bro's this is a sure hit, but to what extend we will see soon. The graphics are very impressive, there is no concern there. But then there's the controlls, so far it seems like they will be using gamecube controllers which will be a problem for many but they also say they will incorporate the Wii-Controlls somehow. I would hope they can use more then 1 controll layout but whatever route they choose it should be executed nicely. This game is all supposed to have online-play. With bad online-play this game will be a hit, with good online-play it will be a legendary game. Let's hope for the best.
6. Super Mario Galaxy - alright graphics and just like like Metroid apparently the controlls worked great at E3, and E3 was while ago so it could be almost perfect by now. I'm not to sure on the space theme, but we'll see. Apparently it also has some type of co-op, if true that will help tons.
7. Mario Party 8 - we don't have many good shots to look at being that 99% of MP8 screenshots are either distorted off-screen shots or incredibly small ones. But I can still make out what the game would look like, it will look slightly better than Super Mario Galexy. The controlls look promising, there's only so many buttons used per game, no way they'll mess this up. So we know the controlls and graphics should be good, that just leaves game-play. There's only been info spilled on about 8-10 games but they all seem just as good as any other Mario Party mini-games. This game will be just as much of a party as any other.
There's not many other games I see potential for.
a. Well, there is supposed to be a new Resident Evil next year but there's hardly any info and no media besides a fan-made trailor. If they can pretty much re-create Resident Evil 4's gameplay but enhance the graphics/controlls and finish the story line than they are golden.
Make sure to look out for this game.
b. I can't remember the names but one company is supposed to be releasing 2 derby-racing games. I'm unaware of weather they will have online-support but they will surely have multi-player. Almost every derby-racing game I played was neither amazing nor horrible, they ussualy seem to be slightly on the good side, but nothing special. Either way I will buy these depending on how the controlls work. Excite Truck is cool but there just isn't enough to it.
c. There should also be a few sports games as always, previded by EA sports.
So far the only confirmed game I've read about is "The Biggs" but the only media for it is a screenshot which they show when talking about the game on any console it's on. So we have no clue about the graphics. EA sports did a great job with Madden controlls so they will most likely pull off the same with all their controlls. Unlike Wii Baseball this game should make great use of both the Wii-Remote and the Nunchunk. There should also be Madden 08 which will hopefully be Madden 07 but with some graphic sterroids. Other then this there's not much to say about sports games. There's Mario Strikers but I hate soccer so no nothing about it.
Let me have some input on this and let's here what you guys have to say about '07