LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    drgklernmdvl. nmdjrtfjedidkidf9874595689411258236894556452298vbh cggwi3hue4hdjurfi389jhbtuwtgwufhrfghfgfhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggejsssssssssodfffffffffffffffffffffffffdyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbrjgkhrrrrfwjhfgfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh khhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

Member #
    Friends
    6278-1240-3243-3822
    Quote Originally Posted by mothershipconnection
    Do you have to buy the nintendo wii sd card for memory or will any type of sd card work
    You'd be foolish to buy the Nintendo-branded card. Search sites like Passwird.com, newegg, tigerdirect, frys, etc, and you should be able to find a 2 GB card for under $30 shipped. I paid $26 for a 2 gig and my friend spent $40 on the 512 MB Nintendo card because he thought you had to use their card. Mine works just the same and I obviously got about 6 times the memory per dollar spent.
    You would also be foolish to assume that your 2GB card has 6 times as much space. It's not even "about 6 times" the space. It is exactly 4 times the space. 1GB = 1024 MB.

And I dont believe that people who buy the Nintendo SD cards are foolish, possibly they just dont know. Lack of knowledge does not make someone foolish. Arrogance on the other hand....

-Bobby
    Search... Then Post.
    If I am Grey in your addess book PLEASE Let me Know!
    R.I.P. Digii - http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...igii-coma.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby1211
    And I dont believe that people who buy the Nintendo SD cards are foolish, possibly they just dont know.
    Some also choose to support a company they know and love (Nintendo that is). I don't know that I'll buy a Nintendo SD card or not, but others may.

Ads