+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 08/06/2006

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiGamer24
    Someone should ban you. Seriously thats the third time today I've seen you make a toilet joke.

1. Its not funny anymore
    2. Its immature
    3. It can be insulting
    4. Its spam
    Hey, not to make waves or anything, but he said "I need Wii," not "I need to go Wii," so he isn't making a toilet joke, he's simply saying he wants, or needs Wii, like we all do, right?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    0061-5695-7775-8491
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Hey, not to make waves or anything, but he said "I need Wii," not "I need to go Wii," so he isn't making a toilet joke, he's simply saying he wants, or needs Wii, like we all do, right?
    Agreed. I dont think that statement was meant to be obscene or anything.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    At the same time, a November release doesn't seem realistic either if they want to beat Sony because the PS3 is coming out November 17th.
    really? haha thats my birthday. The superior system of suck is going to be released on my birthday ... wow ... gay.
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends

come on

It would be impossible for an early august release date to be kept a secret. Im sure that somewhere among the production factory workers who are assembling the wii,the store owners who are ordering the wii, and the shipping company workers who are delivering the wii that there is at least one or two fanboys that would be in the know of this release date and spill it. It is impossible. I mean I'm sure that if I worked at Target that I would know that the wii is coming in two weeks. Now think of how many people would have to be in the know. That is impossible. I guarantee that we will know the exact date a minimum of one month ahead of time - but more like 6 weeks. So people, stop flipping out - You will know the date when Nintendo tells you. And them telling you sooner wouldnt make it get here faster. It will be done when it's done and you will hear about it and if you check into things regularly, you will have plenty of time to pre-order. So settle down. Thank you, that is all.

Ads