LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

    A Lazy Wii Question

    I know to get a Disc out of a Wii you have to physically go up to it and take it out so an Eject button on the remote would be useless since you have to go to the console to get the disc but I would have liked an Eject button.

    How about you?



    No Longer Have A Wii


  2. #2
    WiiChat Member NecroDemonNZXT's Avatar
    Member #
    5863
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    202
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    nah :P

    Zelda finished in 45 hours, used guide 3-4 times...
    Currently waiting for MP3, Super Smash Bros:Brawl

  3. #3
    Junior Member huytran's Avatar
    Member #
    10142
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Wii initial set-up problem

    hi lazy wii,
    Please help, I just got a Wii system and wireless remote controls as a Christmas gift, I tried to get the system up and run; I got a problem with initial set up as we select the language ( after I push an "A" Button). On the screen it highline "ENGLISH" we try all the buttons on the remote control but it stay still. please help!
    Last edited by huytran; 12-26-2006 at 06:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Wii Nerd gamechaser001's Avatar
    Member #
    7118
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    432
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2291-3059-0957-1397

    For both questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    I know to get a Disc out of a Wii you have to physically go up to it and take it out so an Eject button on the remote would be useless since you have to go to the console to get the disc but I would have liked an Eject button.

    How about you?
    Well, personally I don't care, most of the games I play are from Virtual Console, also, the way I am with optical disc media, the idea of remote eject on a slot load system makes me squirm, dust can get to the disc or worse, the disc could fall out of the slot and fall on a hard surface that can scrach the disc, I have scratcheddiscphobia (the fear of scratched discs), the slightest smudge on one of my discs makes me crasy, at times, i'm afraid to even use a slot load system

    Quote Originally Posted by huytran
    hi lazy wii,
    Please help, I just got a Wii system and wireless remote controls as a Christmas gift, I tried to get the system up and run; I got a problem with initial set up as we select the language ( after I push an "A" Button). On the screen it highline "ENGLISH" we try all the buttons on the remote control but it stay still. please help!
    Are the Wiimotes synced? if it's a new controller that did not come with the system, it needs to be synced, the controller that came with it should work though, but I have heard from people that sometimes that might not be the case, just sync and try again
    Last edited by gamechaser001; 12-26-2006 at 06:22 PM. Reason: mistake in quoting

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member Revival's Avatar
    Member #
    4989
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    143
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yes sure I'd love me and 3 other people playing the wii with an eject button on our wiimotes, and then we could eject the games as a joke, by accident, or to piss each other off.

    wait, no.

  6. #6
    Wii-Dev Oldschool Smasher's Avatar
    Member #
    8619
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by gamechaser001
    Well, personally I don't care, most of the games I play are from Virtual Console, also, the way I am with optical disc media, the idea of remote eject on a slot load system makes me squirm, dust can get to the disc or worse, the disc could fall out of the slot and fall on a hard surface that can scrach the disc, I have scratcheddiscphobia (the fear of scratched discs), the slightest smudge on one of my discs makes me crasy, at times, i'm afraid to even use a slot load system



    Are the Wiimotes synced? if it's a new controller that did not come with the system, it needs to be synced, the controller that came with it should work though, but I have heard from people that sometimes that might not be the case, just sync and try again

    Dont worry for you are not alone i also too have scratcheddiscphobia. Hhaha i always yell at people when they touch my disc's.

  7. #7
    Wii-Dev Oldschool Smasher's Avatar
    Member #
    8619
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Revival
    Yes sure I'd love me and 3 other people playing the wii with an eject button on our wiimotes, and then we could eject the games as a joke, by accident, or to piss each other off.

    wait, no.
    Yeah people might get a little too pissed off i know i would especaily when im in a tough boss fight and after thirty tries i finnaly defeat him when the dics pops out then i would have to do it all again.

  8. #8
    Wii noob Goots's Avatar
    Member #
    7048
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North Wales, UK
    Posts
    175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Why would you even want a remote eject ??

    I mean ur gonna have to physically move yourself to the Wii to insert a new disc anyway !

    And if you don't plan to change discs, what's the point of ejecting ??

    Unless you want a little robotic arm attachment that comes out of the Wii, takes the ejected disc out and puts it in it's box, then grabs the new disc, inserts that, then makes you a coffee while it loads ??

  9. #9
    I Got Mad Hax! Method of Rhythm's Avatar
    Member #
    8695
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    228
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Goots
    Why would you even want a remote eject ??

    I mean ur gonna have to physically move yourself to the Wii to insert a new disc anyway !

    And if you don't plan to change discs, what's the point of ejecting ??

    Unless you want a little robotic arm attachment that comes out of the Wii, takes the ejected disc out and puts it in it's box, then grabs the new disc, inserts that, then makes you a coffee while it loads ??
    Wild Catz is actually coming up with an automatic disc-loading system with an optional coffee/espresso attachment. It starts at like 175 and another 50 (225) for the coffee espresso machine. It will be available in the same colors the Wii will be released in later this year by Nintendo.
    -Method


    Life begins with L.I.

  10. #10
    WiiChat Member Revival's Avatar
    Member #
    4989
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    143
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wild Catz are working on it but Nintendo are releasing it oh dear

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo Wii FreeLoader question
    By JGuez55 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:53 PM
  2. The Question: Pespi or Coke
    By hoogasian5 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:42 AM
  3. The Future of Wii Online Gaming in Question
    By Sovieto in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 03:33 PM
  4. Guns and swords...with some points
    By video game master in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 10:05 PM
  5. Hotel Dusk: Help me!
    By Deathmetalmaster in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:02 PM