LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    its obviously you, ive had mine a month before they were even out and its running fine
    Thank You

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    its obviously you, ive had mine a month before they were even out and its running fine
    it's obviously not me.
    if u turn it on and it shows graphic card error, red lights that means if was defected from the factory.

and there are many people having disc error problems too. The only difference between me and them is that i actually exchanged it to fix the problem.

and if i don't even touch the system at all and disc tray blows up by itself after making scratching noises that just means that the tray lens is dead. I never even touch the system! and it's in a ventilated area.
    at least it was fine for 37 days so i guess 37 day should be including a month that u r referring to.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    ive had mine for more than a year.............. not a month

and just because the disk makes a noise doesnt mean its defective, red lights can also mean its not getting enough power, so u might want to check that out too

Member #
    Friends
    ive had mine for more than a year.............. not a month

and just because the disk makes a noise doesnt mean its defective, red lights can also mean its not getting enough power, so u might want to check that out too
    Disc making noise doesn't mean it's defective but disc tray blowing up after scratching my disc is definitely an issue.

I know the several reasons why red lights shows up but it's not because of power because what it said on the screen was clear enough to convince me that it was defected. It said ask customer service to repair the system.

by the way, I am not here to make a stupid argument like this. I am intelligent enough to know that mines were all defected whether it's hard to believe or not. I didn't break them on purpose and I know how to value $300 system so there is no reason to try to convince that it was my fault or anything because it's not gonna work and it doesn't hurt my feeling or anything since i can just keep exchainging over and over whether it's 7 times 8 times or even 100 times because it's always Free to repair.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS
    It's a common sense to get the cheaper one if you can.
    well, what makes it cheaper when you already have it? I had a PSP back when it was $250 now it's $50 off, you don't see me going to replace my PSP because I can get $50 from it, if you need to return a console to get $100, you should get a job, or you could of waited, I personally don't think you deserve one
    Last edited by gamechaser001; 12-27-2006 at 12:26 AM. Reason: incomplete

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gamechaser001
    well, what makes it cheaper when you already have it? I had a PSP back when it was $250 now it's $50 off, you don't see me going to replace my PSP because I can get $50 from it, if you need to return a console to get $100, you should get a job, or you could of waited
    why don't u exchange it then? it's cheaper. why would u get a job and waste time when u can just exchange it and that saves u $50 and enjoy the time of playing it instead of working?
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS
    why don't u exchange it then? it's cheaper. why would u get a job and waste time when u can just exchange it and that saves u $50 and enjoy the time of playing it instead of working?
    And risk getting a DOA PSP? I think I will stick with the PSP I have, I never had a problem with it (Like I have never had a problem with any of the consoles I own), and I don't need to resell my PSP to get $50 out of it, I don't even need the $50 from it, I have ways of getting money and I don't need to return anything, trust me, go with the XBOX 360 again, get one that works, and when the price goes down, don't return it, keep the working 360 and be happy it works, just remember, you put yourself in the problem you are in right now, not Microsoft (the company that made the XBOX (360))

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Ok, fine then, get the Wii if you wish, but when it breaks (yes, I said when, not if), just remember that it wasn't Nintendo's fault, no matter how many people you tell, they are still going to give you the same answer (I even emailed my friend on this one, just be happy I didn't quote his reply)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gamechaser001
    And risk getting a DOA PSP? I think I will stick with the PSP I have, I never had a problem with it (Like I have never had a problem with any of the consoles I own), and I don't need to resell my PSP to get $50 out of it, I don't even need the $50 from it, I have ways of getting money and I don't need to return anything, trust me, go with the XBOX 360 again, get one that works, and when the price goes down, don't return it, keep the working 360 and be happy it works, just remember, you put yourself in the problem you are in right now, not Microsoft (the company that made the XBOX (360))
    In United states, there is something called price match. Sometimes you don't even have to exchange your working system because they just give u money back after matching the price. There is nothing wrong about it.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    The thing is, for every console that comes out, eventually they will lower the price, it might take a year, but every console always does, and the way I see it, no matter what console you buy, at any price, will ever work for you, and when it does, you are going to return it anyway for some benifiet, sorry if this sounds rude, but that's just stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads