Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Headset for wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8426-6514-9175-8079

Headset for wii

hey i am wondering has anyone got any information on a rumoured headset for the nintendo wii i have heard that it will be movement sensitive can anbody sheed some light on this? thanks

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Harris
    hey i am wondering has anyone got any information on a rumoured headset for the nintendo wii i have heard that it will be movement sensitive can anbody sheed some light on this? thanks
    The headset itself will be movement sensetive? I don't believe so. Many have speculated that a mic would be built into the wiimote, but Nintendo already said it won't be because it would make the controller overly complex. Also, the mic shouldn't be built into the wiimote because your gonna be swinging it around and also, if it was for online chat, the wiimote speaker would interfere with a mic, aswell.

I'm guessing Nintendo will make it an actual headset, but who knows what it will look like. I doubt it would be motion sensetive because moving a microphone around causes wind-noise. I'm guessing the headset will be bluetooth, as the controller is, and will be very sleek, like the console is.

This may be wishful thinking, but if it were bluetooth, I wonder if you could just use any bluetooth cellphone headset? That way, you would have a you selection and you could pick out the one that best fits your ear/your style.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    i just read this in a different thread

-There is also word that Nintendo in private sessions has big plans for the Wii headset. Talk is, that Nintendo wants to lean away from having the headset only for online capability. They are wanting to go further. Having the headset of course include a microphone for use in games is a given. But there was also talk of a late to launch release of this “gyroscopic headset” that would be supported by the sensor bar as well. To sum up the theory we were privy to. The headset would be somewhat sensitive to movement that could be translated into the game. Such as if you get up and move to the right of your television something might correspond for that in the game. Such as dodging things, looking around corners etc. It was also mentioned that it might have a unique look and non-obstructive lightweight design.

can anbody confirmed that is is a rumour or shed some light on it

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    I dont think it will have a headset... in fact I think its unnessesary to do it... why do u want to chat with someone else when u are in the middle of a game???

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Good point arcadium but if there becomes a game like medal of honour were you play online it would be helpful to have a heap phone but yeah i have only heard rumours and was just curious

Member #
    Friends
    Sam is right like Cod 5 really needs a headset to improve game play

Member #
    Friends
    Motion Sensitive Headsets - that would be like piloting an apache helicopter gunship - the possibilities!

Turning your head left and right and it corrosponding on your Telly,i would buy one

Member #
    Friends

mic wii

ok i have heard talk of a mic for the game coming out called conduit but motion senser would be really hard to put in a small mic altho it would be amazing it would make it really complexed

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Apparently there was talk of being able to use the DS head set Nintendo released.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon View Post
    Apparently there was talk of being able to use the DS head set Nintendo released.
    The DS headset has an oddball connector that only fits in the DS, They'd have to come out with some sort of USB adapter for it or someting. They should just enable bluetooth headsets to be used, like the PS3, but I don't see that happening.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads