Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Quote Originally Posted by chris11
    We played wii tennis on Sunday. Nice game Unfortunately, a friend have played it too realistic. So the strap torn off and the wii-mote smahed on the ground I know, that Nintendo offers a new thicker strap. But my question is, who is responsible for that? The truth is, that Nintendo didn't do a good research for the straps.
    you are

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    If you dont let go of the remote how the hell does it go flying? Tell your friend to loose some weight so the sweat in his hands doesnt make the remote act like soap in a prison >.<

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Link_of_Hyrule
    Nintendo has already fixed this issue if you haven't already please order your free replacement straps.
    How d'ya do that?

Member #
    Friends
    youd have to let go of the remote for the strap to break, and it says in the game that the force doesnt translate into the game, just the motion

Member #
    Friends
    0277-6706-2233-3610
    Why is everyone acting like they haven't swung their Wii mote too hard at anytime. When we all 1st opened our boxes and took our 1st baseball swings and watched our very 1st homer head over the fences; we were all swinging way too hard. Admittedly, we have since learned it is all about timing, but we still swing hard because it feels good; you know it does. So, for all of us luck enough to still have our straps in tact, lets be sure to order the newer stronger ones. And for those of you whose Wii motes or TVs, etc... have been met with an early demise as a Wii casualty, let us support them and honor their losses with a brief moment of silence. RIP
    Nickname: Bigsam4
    Friend Code: 0277-6706-2233-3610Current Mii count 900 Wii ROCKS
    Pokemon Diamond Code:1332-4218-9825
    Pokemon Battle Revolution: 1332-4757-5690

Member #
    Friends
    0277-6706-2233-3610
    Why is everyone acting like they haven't swung their Wii mote too hard at anytime. When we all 1st opened our boxes and took our 1st baseball swings and watched our very 1st homer head over the fences; we were all swinging way too hard. Admittedly, we have since learned it is all about timing, but we still swing hard because it feels good; you know it does. So, for all of us lucky enough to still have our straps in tact, lets be sure to order the newer stronger ones as a precaution. And for those of you whose Wii motes or TVs, etc... have been met with an early demise as a Wii casualty, let us support them and honor their losses with a brief moment of silence. RIP
    Nickname: Bigsam4
    Friend Code: 0277-6706-2233-3610Current Mii count 900 Wii ROCKS
    Pokemon Diamond Code:1332-4218-9825
    Pokemon Battle Revolution: 1332-4757-5690

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    How d'ya do that?

Click HERE if you're in the US or Canada, UK I think you have to go to your retail outlet.

Re: Original thread

Might be worth investing in some of those latex covers as they might be more "grippy". I know the smooth white wiimote is pretty slippery, but how daft do you have to be to actually let go of it ??

I mean if my 4 year old daughter can play bowling and tennis without a single incident....

I guess some people are just born idiots.

Make him pay. He broke it.
    Last edited by Goots; 12-27-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsam4
    Why is everyone acting like they haven't swung their Wii mote too hard at anytime. When we all 1st opened our boxes and took our 1st baseball swings and watched our very 1st homer head over the fences; we were all swinging way too hard. Admittedly, we have since learned it is all about timing, but we still swing hard because it feels good; you know it does. So, for all of us luck enough to still have our straps in tact, lets be sure to order the newer stronger ones. And for those of you whose Wii motes or TVs, etc... have been met with an early demise as a Wii casualty, let us support them and honor their losses with a brief moment of silence. RIP
    I have the original strap, and I don't plan on having it come off at anytime. Your acting like everyones strap should eventually come off. Sure I will order the new strap just in case, but throughout the years that I will have my Wii I never plan on this old strap coming off.

my girlfriend got me wii! jaeguyoon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Yo, it's not the first time we played wii tennis. So he got the hang of it ... Maybe, I have too say, that I have played it with 3 friends simultaneous. Everyone was surprised. However, my friend will pay it. But it's really a shame for Nintendo, that they haven't attached a MUCH better strap on it.

So when a person goes crazy in a Honda thinking it's fast and crashes and sees that the car frame is bent, is it Honda's fault for not making the frame of the car strong enough or the person's fault for doing stupid things with it.

Member #
    Friends
    Yo, it's not the first time we played wii tennis. So he got the hang of it ... Maybe, I have too say, that I have played it with 3 friends simultaneous. Everyone was surprised. However, my friend will pay it. But it's really a shame for Nintendo, that they haven't attached a MUCH better strap on it.
    It's really a shame for your friend that he couldn't hold on to the remote, and it's also a shame that you try to put this on Nintendo. Read the post right above mine.

Ads