LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

LED on Tv Interfeiring?

Earlier today, i nipped the trafford centre with some friends, and ended up buying Redsteel when i was looking through GAME, well anyway, i get home, after a while of setting up The XBox 360 we'd bought my dad for his birthday, i pt on red steel, and it was great, love the game, but i've noticed that if i aim my gun at the sky ( i only realised this becuase i scratched my nose, and the wiimote was strapped to my wrist, so it pointed upwards) it wont come back down, and i end up flinging the wii remote everywhere, trying to get my gun to point down, ive turned my light off, turned my desk LED Lights off, turned off the christmas tree, all christmas decorations, and its still doing it, now, if it is something interfeiring with the wiimote, im thinking it could be my television. Underneath the the power button, is a really nice long Blue led that shines when the Tv's turned on ( Looks really nice >.< )
    What do you guys think?

--> its right under the power button on this pic: http://www.gepbolt.hu/ii/lg-m1717a-monitor_big.jpg

Enoch was right.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    The blue LED on the TV shouldn't be a problem. The remote is looking for infra-red. You might try adjusting the sensitivity settings (it's in the main Wii Settings menu, it's not game-specific).

Member #
    Friends
    My phone goes weird wen near wii. Keys dnt wrk and turns itslf off lol cool

Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon

Ads