Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Ironically I don't see yoshi as the best character in Mario/Nintendo just liked the pic (in my avatar) and coz of my avatar i thought, i know i'll make a sig to match :P but still hehe.. hmmm... I dunno what u could make.. Jus whenever u make summin.. the next time u make summin its usually an improvement.. and as i thought the 1 u made was great, wanted to see how the next version would look but if i had the choice summin Mario related... maybe Wario coz no-ones made one of him

EDIT: Actually... a Donkey Kong one..
    Last edited by King Wiired; 08-19-2006 at 12:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Oh, very good ideas. I'd really like to create a Donkey Kong style one. Perhaps even a retro Donkey Kong one aswell, or a combination of old and new versions of Donkey Kong on one wiimote. I might even try doing one where both the wiimote and nunchuk are of a similar style!

I'll work on it later. Thanks for the ideas.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Oh, very good ideas. I'd really like to create a Donkey Kong style one. Perhaps even a retro Donkey Kong one aswell, or a combination of old and new versions of Donkey Kong on one wiimote. I might even try doing one where both the wiimote and nunchuk are of a similar style!

I'll work on it later. Thanks for the ideas.
    Sounds great to me When u get round to doin urs.. I'll do a matchin Classic Wii Control to go with it (dunno what its actual name is )

Member #
    Friends
    3890-0148-4172-8586
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiGamer24
    My dream controller would have special technology that can sense my hand print, so that if a theif trys to steal it spikes will come out of the side peircing through their hand. And while their rolling around in pain the Wii itself will launch the disk out of its disk slot which will spin around really fast and cut the theif into tiny little peices. The only part of the theif which will remain intact is his mind which will be downloaded onto the Wii's SD card. His mind will then be uploaded onto Smash Bros Brawl so that he becomes a character so that he can be beaten up by Mario, Link and Samus (etc) continualy. And if Luigi's Mansion 2 comes out for the Wii Luigi will hover up all the theif's multiple peices off the floor and then put them on a pizza and feed it to Mario. The theif will also be downloadable to Red Steel for me to pratice my gun and sword skills. Oh, he will also be downloadable to Wario Ware: Smooth Moves for the 'slice' microgame.

Umm...

*coughs*

N-...no comment..

Mine would probably be some kind of mario and luigi picture

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Uhhhhh, if u haven't noticed gc's analog stick is on the left side so it's very hard for left handed ppl to play it Im not a lefty so lucky me

As for all other controllers it's still weird for them because on the PS/Xbox controllers have the buttons on the right side, forcing lefties to use there non-dominant hand to have to press the buttons.

Nate's right, this is the first controller to be able to be handled by both lefties and righties, because the buttons r up and down, so it's not different for anyone who plays. Very cool Nintendo
    No i disagree cause what about righties as well playing with the PS controller they have to still use their left hand to use the D-Pad. This is such a stupid arguement cause all controllers are both left and right! If your one you'll be disadvantaged somehow even with the nunchuck you can argue "ohhh i have to use my non-dominant hand to use the analog stick ohhhhh" cant you see both left and right handed gets screwed either way? Then that makes you dumb if you cant.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    id like a super mario one, would be cool
    wii fund: 42 gettin there

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    No i disagree cause what about righties as well playing with the PS controller they have to still use their left hand to use the D-Pad. This is such a stupid arguement cause all controllers are both left and right! If your one you'll be disadvantaged somehow even with the nunchuck you can argue "ohhh i have to use my non-dominant hand to use the analog stick ohhhhh" cant you see both left and right handed gets screwed either way? Then that makes you dumb if you cant.
    Huh? The PS controller didn't benefit leftys!? All the console controllers I've ever seen have the d-pad on the left, which means your using your left hand for movement and maybe shooting a secondary weapon and your right hand for everything else, a.k.a. shooting, jumping, dodging, looking, firing the main weapon, etc.

The wiimote/nunchuk can be used easily by both leftys and rightys because it's two seperate pieces, so a lefty would hold the wiimote (which controls almost everything, like looking, shooting, jumping, map usage, etc.) in their left and nunchuk (which is used for basic movement and maybe some dodging) in their right hand and vice versa for rightys.

The only other controller that has this functionality is the mouse/keyboard setup for the PC and maybe the DS, but no console has ever had a right-left-hand friendly controller before.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Member #
    Friends
    NATE!! MAKE A BWii (battalion wars 2) REMOTE, I KNOW THERES FEW PICS OF IT BUT YOU GOTSTAAAA

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Alright, but first I've got to make a DK-themed wiimote because I promissed that a while ago. However, I haven't started on it quite yet and I can't tonight because I already have a bunch of homework from school which I want to finish tonight so I can have Sunday completly free. Good suggestion and I'll see what I can do, Sovieto.

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    thats great nate that this thread will continue istead of plp copying hint to the other thread

Ads