Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    the wii has a 128mb chip in it for graphics. it is an over clocked chip so it out performs the gamecube by an estimated 1.5 times. so, though it does not have the power it is close to in between the gamecube and ps3. zelda looks great at 480p, though i also wish it was 720p. the ps3 is only 256mb of graphics, so though it looks good, and better than the wii, it still gets waaaaay out performed by computers which are now running 1-2gb of graphics. im all for the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    well i think nintendo wanted to make something reveloutionary( lol BIG word) and Affordable...so if they put soo much hardware it would be Bigger, more money, and stuff ok.. yeahh

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I just say, just wait until 2008.

Then by then, we might see what these bad boys can churn out for us.

If the Wii's specs are better than Xbox 1, and the xbox had some pretty nice graphics on it (for me anyways), those developers can churn out some seriously pretty images.

Zelda's beautiful (yet again, for me anyways), and the controls are just lovely (though the wolf just isn't as fun as human, FOR ME ANYWAYS (-sets on repeat-)).

Just give those developers some time.
    And if Sony HAS to lower that thing's price. It's scaring off alot of the potential buyers, one including my friend. Who played my wii and wants a wii now.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Wii onwer since 12/28/06 fuzzai's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4747-6693-4478-8074
    i think if the Wii had HD games, like im talking 720p.

It would be great, just better graphics, thats all i think its missing.

I think by using the SD cards for memory, they saved SOOOOOOOOOO much money in having HD's in there...

I can buy 2 2gig cards for 50$ canadian, and move it around, im happy.

Full HD, and surround sound, Wii would rule. but oh well....Wii 2 hopefully will have it
    My Wii

4747 6693 4478 8074 - If ya add me, pm me so i can add you!

Member #
    Friends
    My friend is like calling Wii bad and stuff and he bought a 360 like a week ago.It's so godly since it can download movies and music >.>
    Add my Wii

5849-3264-4297-9300

Holy Wii

Thanks in advance

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Hero
    My friend is like calling Wii bad and stuff and he bought a 360 like a week ago.It's so godly since it can download movies and music >.>
    Wow Zomg really?!?!?!!? It can download music AND MOVIES?!??!?

My computer which is 5x more powerful ( oh yeah ) must be completely useless >_>.. or wait.. its 5x better.... What is xbox360 then? a retarded computer.. yes.

Member #
    Friends
    5411-7888-6352-8898
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    I just say, just wait until 2008.

Then by then, we might see what these bad boys can churn out for us.

If the Wii's specs are better than Xbox 1, and the xbox had some pretty nice graphics on it (for me anyways), those developers can churn out some seriously pretty images.

Zelda's beautiful (yet again, for me anyways), and the controls are just lovely (though the wolf just isn't as fun as human, FOR ME ANYWAYS (-sets on repeat-)).

Just give those developers some time.
    And if Sony HAS to lower that thing's price. It's scaring off alot of the potential buyers, one including my friend. Who played my wii and wants a wii now.
    right on target, ya gotta give it some time, i mean, look at some games that came out for ps2(jus an ex.)launch day, then look at them nowm totally different, they will improve....time...jus take a wii bit of time
    Need a sig

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    yeah they could of improved the graphics (they kinda did lol) but then that means more money out of peoples wallets and possibly less customers....nintendo knows what its doing, the wii will be a very successful console and I beleive its already superior compared to the 360 and ps3

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper
    i think ps3 was pretty much dead when it launched
    Amen !!

Ruler of Twilight Twilight Prince's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    My relatives, all rather snobby, turned their nose up when I told them I was planning on getting a Wii. The only one who was interested was my 87 year old Grandad.

For Christmas when my relatives came over to my family's house, I quietly invited Grandad to have a go at bowling with out telling anyone else because I knew they'd poke fun at me and my Wii. Grandad can walk but needs a walker and he finds it hard to stand up. So he bowled sitting down by swinging his arm down beside his chair. Grandad has trouble operating his VCR, DVD player and TV but not the Wii. He picked it up what he had to do almost immediately.

Grandad was hooked and as soon as everyone saw how much fun he was having, everyone wanted a go. They all had a good laugh creating their Mii and having them compete in Wii Sports.

Now just over a week on, out of the relatives that came over for Christmas, they have bought 3 Wiis between them.

Now try and tell me that Nintendo failed or didn't do as well as they could have.
    That os right people I have some snobby friends who say the Wii is rubbish because its chesap and the PS3 is good because it is expensive. They are wrong. Don't get me wrong I would like a PS3 but its too much MONEY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads