LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    [QUOTE=Lethal]Ummm ok. Too bad the same games out for the PS2 and Wii look better on the PS2. The graphics are not any better on the Wii you moron. And the specs of the Wii are identical to the Xbox.

prove this show a link or something. the same games do not look better on a ps2 than a wii. show me side by side comparsions

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    [QUOTE=wiirules123]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Ummm ok. Too bad the same games out for the PS2 and Wii look better on the PS2. The graphics are not any better on the Wii you moron. And the specs of the Wii are identical to the Xbox.

prove this show a link or something. the same games do not look better on a ps2 than a wii. show me side by side comparsions
    Hmmmmm. Tell you what. Go play COD3 on the PS2 for yourself and tell me its not better than the Wii. I have played all the games on the Wii and PS2 and from experience I can see the PS2 looks better. Why? BECAUSE THE WII IS RUNNING 480I/P AND PS2 IS 720P YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The PS2 will always look better. Jesus christ! Looking at the system specs you really think the Wii looks better than the nearly identical machine in the PS2 that has a much better display?

Member #
    Friends
    one thing i just wanna say, people keep saying whats the point in blu-ray, you can fit much more data on a blu-ray disk which means bigger games and better graphics put into the games, i think the wii could have done much better, but then you add an extra $100-200, which i'm not sure would make it too special, i wouldn't of got one if it cost any more

Member #
    Friends
    1539-2976-3624-9140
    [QUOTE=Lethal]
    Quote Originally Posted by wiirules123

Hmmmmm. Tell you what. Go play COD3 on the PS2 for yourself and tell me its not better than the Wii. I have played all the games on the Wii and PS2 and from experience I can see the PS2 looks better. Why? BECAUSE THE WII IS RUNNING 480I/P AND PS2 IS 720P YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The PS2 will always look better. Jesus christ! Looking at the system specs you really think the Wii looks better than the nearly identical machine in the PS2 that has a much better display?
    Name one game on PS2 that is TRUE 720P...that is not simply "upscaled"? None...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Remove Ads

Ads