LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    the place i got my wii from had one free with pre-order, but they only had 20 and there were 60 people lined up at launch

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Do you guys really carry your Wiis around?
    Of course! I travel a lot so it's a nice way to make sure the Wii doesn't get damaged.

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by iplaywii
    I bought this bag to carry my Wii in. It's great. Small, compact, and fits all my remotes, adapters, sensor bar, etc.! I would recommend this over the sling bag, because it has a little more room!

yeah i have this one too. it is called "the messenger" style bag. if i remember right it is the same price as the sling but has much more room in it. i dont carry my wii around too often but ive used it twice since i got it. i love it. i got mine at circuit city. 30 dollars if i remember right.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Do you guys really carry your Wiis around?
    What you don't?
    Nah I used it once when i went travelling for chrissy

Member #
    Friends
    The following pertains to people who will be carrying their Wii around often in busy public places, or who are going to be leaving it in a car for example.

I know that everyone wants to show off the fact that they own a Wii by getting an official bag with the name clearly written on the side, but this could attract some unwanted attention. By that I mean it could attract thieves. Consider a generic bag that will fit all your Wii gear and more. You won't be the cool guy on the block, but don't say I didn't tell you so if somebody snags your Wii bag when you put it down for a second.

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanD
    The following pertains to people who will be carrying their Wii around often in busy public places, or who are going to be leaving it in a car for example.

I know that everyone wants to show off the fact that they own a Wii by getting an official bag with the name clearly written on the side, but this could attract some unwanted attention. By that I mean it could attract thieves. Consider a generic bag that will fit all your Wii gear and more. You won't be the cool guy on the block, but don't say I didn't tell you so if somebody snags your Wii bag when you put it down for a second.
    yep this is true that is why i have already thought about covering the wii logo on it. and when it is in my car i keep it in the trunk and flipped over to hide that it says wii. but you are for sure right.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanD

Good point, but that's also the reason it travels in the trunk of my car and when not traveling in the trunk never leaves my sight, in an untrusted place! No need in covering the Wii logo on the bag. Kinda defeats the purpose!

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry double posted.
    Last edited by Wiily Good; 01-02-2007 at 11:12 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I bought a bag exactly the same is this except I guess it was third party. It didn't have the Wii logo on the front and it has a handle on top but the rest of it is exactly the same.

When I bought it I didn't know there were official Nintendo ones however I am glad that mine doesn't have the Wii logo on the front due to the reasons mentioned by RyanD.

And yes. It is quite good, I can fit the following things in comfortably.

The pocket at the front under the flap - Manuals, Wii Stand Stabiliser
    Front compartment - Wii console
    Rear compartment - Wii Stand (along the bottom), Power cord (on top of Wii stand), Component cable (on top of Power cord), Composite cable (on top of component cable, 2 Wiimotes (beside power cord, on top of Wii stand), 2 Nunchuks (on top of Wiimotes)
    Detachable case on top of rear compartment - Sensor bar, Sensor bar stand, Wiimote batteries

I have to take the batteries out of the Wiimotes becuase if I don't the buttons get pressed therefore wasting the batteries. Everything is also very snug, nothing bounces around inside.

I bought it for $AU25 at EB Games at Westfield Carindale in Brisbane, Australia.

PS. Can someone please clarify that the Official Nintendo Bag has the detatchable case on top of the rear compartment.

PPS. You have no idea how funny it was trying to tell my Grandma that I bought a 'Wii Bag' with her Christmas money!

Member #
    Friends
    I bought this bag to carry my Wii in. It's great. Small, compact, and fits all my remotes, adapters, sensor bar, etc.! I would recommend this over the sling bag, because it has a little more room!

Saving the cash up for this bad boy now, even though I will rarely move my wii - just in case, may just use my laptop bag though. Wii wont go far from home :-)

Ads