Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I Got Mad Hax! Method of Rhythm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by r00ntje
    Nope, university and a real one. Apparently you never held a real baseballclub, golfclub, bowlingball or tennisracket (ok, maybe this one is can be same weight), but all are a lot heavier then the Wiimote. It would just make the games a bit more realistic and challenging.

But you seem to be a real smart guy starting to laugh at people but failing to put any real arguments down, so I should not go in against you.
    But you just did?

And yes I have held a real tennis racket, baseball bat, bowling ball and golf club. But if you want to do any of those things, go out of your room and go do them.
    -Method

Life begins with L.I.

Member #
    Friends
    2956-1029-5927-9961
    hdtv support.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Method of Rhythm
    But you just did?

And yes I have held a real tennis racket, baseball bat, bowling ball and golf club. But if you want to do any of those things, go out of your room and go do them.
    Darn... as I said, you are really a smart guy.

Well, if you put it THAT way, I guess I should throw my Wii in the trash, because now I dont understand why I bought it with the Wii Sports package... Why do I play videogames at all, if I can play outside? Doh, its all so confusing...

Well, at least you came with an arguement this time. And probably there will be some flaming reply, because you need to have the last word. I guess I'll refrain from that from now on, cause I usually hate reading rant-threads myself.

Sarcasm is a total waste on some people.

I Got Mad Hax! Method of Rhythm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    -Method

Life begins with L.I.

Member #
    Friends
    7808-6544-1890-2927
    this isnt hardware.....but i want xbox live for wii. and headsets for some serious metroid ownage smack talk.

Member #
    Friends
    sword

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by r00ntje
    Darn... as I said, you are really a smart guy.

Well, if you put it THAT way, I guess I should throw my Wii in the trash, because now I dont understand why I bought it with the Wii Sports package... Why do I play videogames at all, if I can play outside? Doh, its all so confusing...
    Umm, I'd like to see you turn into a guy named link, dress in a green suit, adventure through villages taken over by darkness and fight monsters to save a princess. I'd also like to see you turn into a monkey, hop in a little ball, and roll around on little obstacle courses like in SuperMonkey Ball...reasons like those are why you got a Wii. I'm gonna have to agree with method of rhythm on this one... Honestly man weights in the wiimote has to be just about the most useless/pointless/WTF? idea ever. Why in the hell would u want to have weights in your remote, to lift weights you can go to a weight room and what part of "added weight" would make games more fun? If you want to play the sports realistically then go play them thats what bowling alleys and tennis courts are for. For now whats provided on the wii is pretty damn close to real. And if you dont feel like getting up and driving to the nearest court or bowling alley wii sports should suffice for the time being. I'm sure there are many more innovative ideas nintendo could throw out there rather than adding a few pounds to the controller. Unless your expecting them to haul out a 50 lb. controller extra added weight isnt gonna alter your health in any way lol.

Member #
    Friends
    5220-4373-3309-4372
    I would like to see sports equipment (golf club, fishing rod, tennis racket, bat, etc.). A skateboard would be rather interesting. A gun for FPS games. Yes, HDTV supprt would be welcomed as well as more online interactivity.

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    i want a mic and cam for webplay a media player would be great and computer to wii compatibillity

Member #
    Friends
    5075-3223-6702-0680
    Quote Originally Posted by roontje
    What I would like to see is some WEIGHTS, in which you can insert your Wiimote. You could get a serious (and fun) workout from doing Wii Sports.
    I see what roontje is saying here (well i think I do) to make the games more realistic? But not wanting to start the flaming back up again here is a suggestion for roontje. Why not get those sandbag weights you strap round your wrist, use those to simulate the weight of the object while playing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by sint
    I would like to see sports equipment (golf club, fishing rod, tennis racket, bat, etc.). A skateboard would be rather interesting. A gun for FPS games. Yes, HDTV supprt would be welcomed as well as more online interactivity.

Sint - You can already buy a Golfclub, steeringwheel and tennis racquet for the Wii. Just have a look: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Joytech-Spor...8&s=videogames
    Wii Friend Code: 5075-3223-6702-0680
    Name: Abernus
    If you add me please PM me

Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids 1&2, Monster 4x4, Zelda Twilight Princess, GH3, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4

Ads