LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Senior Member Skippy's Avatar
    Member #
    10574
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dorky_me
    So there is a hole for the internet cable to go in the back? Am I missing it somewhere???
    No, there's no ethernet jack. It has built in wireless. You can either get a wireless router or get the USB ethernet adapter that connects to one of the USB ports on the back of the Wii which you can connect a wired connection to.

  2. #12
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dorky_me
    Thanks....err..okay, where do I plug in my internet cord?

    There's nothing to plug in. . .it's wireless dummy.

  3. #13
    Spliffer fistpittingnork's Avatar
    Member #
    15225
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by csiguy4u
    There's nothing to plug in. . .it's wireless dummy.
    As much as I hate pointing this out for the simple fact you're most likely doing this for attention, but is there a reason you're so unneccessarily rude?

    It was an honest question, just because you know the answer doesn't mean the whole world should, too.

  4. #14
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by fistpittingnork
    As much as I hate pointing this out for the simple fact you're most likely doing this for attention, but is there a reason you're so unneccessarily rude?

    It was an honest question, just because you know the answer doesn't mean the whole world should, too.
    I was stating the answer to his question dummy.

  5. #15
    Spliffer fistpittingnork's Avatar
    Member #
    15225
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by csiguy4u
    I was stating the answer to his question dummy.
    Right. Well you can show the world how you deal with your insecurities by calling us names all you want, but it's going to take a lot more than pieces from an argument two 6 year olds would have to offend most, if not all, people here, especially coming from someone whose screen name looks like it probably also doubles as his eHarmony.com name.

  6. #16
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by fistpittingnork
    Right. Well you can show the world how you deal with your insecurities by calling us names all you want, but it's going to take a lot more than pieces from an argument two 6 year olds would have to offend most, if not all, people here, especially coming from someone whose screen name looks like it probably also doubles as his eHarmony.com name.
    Wanker.

  7. #17
    Spliffer fistpittingnork's Avatar
    Member #
    15225
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by csiguy4u
    There's nothing to plug in. . .it's wireless dummy.

    Anyway, that's not entirely true dorky_me, if you're out a wireless router, check out the link to the ethernet-to-usb adapter I sent you, it PLUGS IN straight into your Wii using one of the two USB ports located on the back towards the top (assuming your Wii is sitting upright in it's cradle).

  8. #18
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by fistpittingnork
    Anyway, that's not entirely true dorky_me, if you're out a wireless router, check out the link to the ethernet-to-usb adapter I sent you, it PLUGS IN straight into your Wii using one of the two USB ports located on the back towards the top (assuming your Wii is sitting upright in it's cradle).

    No shit sherlock. I am glad you could figure that out. However you don't need it because you can connect wirelessly if you get a wireless router.

  9. #19
    Spliffer fistpittingnork's Avatar
    Member #
    15225
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by csiguy4u
    No shit sherlock. I am glad you could figure that out. However you don't need it because you can connect wirelessly if you get a wireless router.
    Ok, well you apparently know this already, obviously he didn't. Note the key phrase I used mentioning this option if he does NOT have a wireless router. Since you claim you don't need this because you can connect wirelessly, I'll point out the two way road here and say if he doesn't have a wireless router then he doesn't need wireless options because he can connect directly.

    Plus with most decent name-brand wireless routers going for about twice the price (or more) of this ethernet/usb connector, this is going to be a more cost effecient choice, and not all people really know how to setup a wireless network.

    Not everybody can be the God of infinite Wii-knowledge, so get over yourself.

  10. #20
    WiiMaster csiguy4u's Avatar
    Member #
    2738
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    1,174
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by fistpittingnork
    Ok, well you apparently know this already, obviously he didn't. Note the key phrase I used mentioning this option if he does NOT have a wireless router. Since you claim you don't need this because you can connect wirelessly, I'll point out the two way road here and say if he doesn't have a wireless router then he doesn't need wireless options because he can connect directly.

    Plus with most decent name-brand wireless routers going for about twice the price (or more) of this ethernet/usb connector, this is going to be a more cost effecient choice, and not all people really know how to setup a wireless network.

    Not everybody can be the God of infinite Wii-knowledge, so get over yourself.
    Thanks for the info n00b. It's good to know that I now have a lackey to read the entire thread for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. SD card compatability
    By Wardy164 in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
  2. Help please with memory card and downloads
    By smokefromtheO in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 10:37 AM
  3. Memory Stick Pro Duo -> SD card adapter?
    By borfa in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 03:44 AM
  4. memory card, plz help
    By joshhunt07 in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 09:52 AM
  5. memory card at launch?
    By nintendowiigaming.piczo in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 07:31 PM

Search tags for this page

network cards for wii compatibility

,

wii memory card compatibility

Click on a term to search for related topics.