LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    unlucky on that one...

amazon have it for the same price, and i doubt they would pull something like that

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fistpittingnork
    The contrast rate is decent, but the refresh time is a little slow.. 8ms, may see some video lag.
    will that effect me a lot n ting???

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryT85
    ok first of all, i actually understand the language this guy is talking in, its a south east and london thing really..

but anyway, nice tv, i have the same in a 32, and my uncle has it in a 37

will do upto 1080i and 720p (obviously then the lower ones for the wii..)

about CRT being better for games, they tend to give a clearer picture sometimes, but get a set of component cables and you'll be sorted

for about an extra hundred quid you could get the 32"...

(still makes me kick myself when i see how much i paid for these things ages ago, o well, life goes on)
    standard blud, it's a London ting ya get meee!

yea yea standard, i already ordered my component cable, just a matter of gettin a hdtv now boyy

i knowwwww blud!!!! i'm so friggin tempted yo, but the ting is yea..my bedroom is a little boxroom..and that shit won't fit..i'd LOVE to have a 32' though..if only man had a bigger room n ting

safe for droppin all that knowledge man, i appreciate it

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hardman
    I'l warn you now I bought my Toshiba frm Play and the ****s sent me a grey import with a 2 pin plug and I wasn't appy.

Make sure hey don't do the same to you.

My TV's fine I paid by credit card but the warrenties in german so I cant fil it ut butt he credit card covers me anyway.

LOL that's ****ed up, why didn't u call them up and let manz know what the deal was? I'm sure they would have taken it back and given u the proper 1..i mean afterall play.com are a ruputable site so......

they better not to the same to me yo, if they do that to me TRUSTTTT manz are gonna get murked!!! LOL i'd be pissed!

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    That is a great TV. Samsung's TVs are going to cost more than most, but they are worth it. For that size 3000:1 is going to be one of the higher c/r. As for the refresh rate, 8ms is very good for a flat panel television.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by booya_nang
    LOL that's ****ed up, why didn't u call them up and let manz know what the deal was? I'm sure they would have taken it back and given u the proper 1..i mean afterall play.com are a ruputable site so......

they better not to the same to me yo, if they do that to me TRUSTTTT manz are gonna get murked!!! LOL i'd be pissed!
    like i said, go to amazon, they have it at the same price, and i havent heard any of that crap about giving you different tvs when you order a normal one

Ads