LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Of course. I am saving up for a 52" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD. I wouldn't go that big, but I get a killer discount from Sharp.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Now thats HUGE lol. Dats like each person have there own tv lol. OYu must be have a big place to put that in. Now playing first person shooters on that got to feel real.. You really need one that big.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Not incredibly huge, but the entire building is 30'x30'. That includes kitchen and bathroom though. I live in a guest house. Kind of like a pool house with no pool.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper

Member #
    Friends
    Buh thats still huge because most people get 25 for the rooms and like a 36 for the front room. But yeah get it though. That should be nice. You need to get surround sound with that too. Playing games with a sound system is so Good

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I also get Klipsch speakers for about half the price that stores have them listed. Klipsch speakers make Bose run home crying to mommy.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

Member #
    Friends
    cuz bose sucks.

Also, this thread is full of misinformation

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Of course. I am saving up for a 52" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD. I wouldn't go that big, but I get a killer discount from Sharp.
    hey, jorge, i'm looking at the same TV that your going to get, could you post here when you get it and tell me if the picture is really good?

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Quote Originally Posted by mym6
    cuz bose sucks.

Also, this thread is full of misinformation
    Then inform us oh great one.

The Sharp TV is an excellent TV. I won't be getting it for a long long time. It is $2,000 and I might make $10,000 in a year. Though I can tell you it is an excellent picture...I stare at it all day at work. Best Magazine rated the Aquos series one of the top 5 LCD series on the markets.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinyoung
    hey, jorge, i'm looking at the same TV that your going to get, could you post here when you get it and tell me if the picture is really good?
    Don't buy it. We hooked it up to an upconvert player for a meeting tonight, and hooked up a 46" Samsung to it as well. The Aquos looked horrible. I would rather have watched it on a 27" tube.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads