LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Australian shipment of wii hardware arrived at Target

In the nick of time before my wii party tonight, I managed to get my hands on a nunchuck. It seems Target have got their shipment earlier than anyone else (other retailers should get theirs next week sometime).

As you'd expect, they are selling fast, and I"m not sure if it is just the stores in Adelaide, but anyone who is desperate for any Wii hardware inc. controllers and the system itself, give Target a call ASAP.

Net Exile in lowtech land DrMclony's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thanks for the tip! I allways forget there is a target in driving distance from me, but I checked everywhere else I normally would go in the local area and they were out of nunchucks (waa!) I bought the last classic controller from this shipment at EB though - had a blast playing the original sonic with it for a few hours last night . Consoles were selling fast too. Probably none left anywhere by now!
    Wii: Sports, Play, Gottleib P.B., Zelda:T.P., NFS: Carbon, Monster 4x4, Sonic atSR, Marvel UA, Red Steel, Rapalla TF, TMNT, Prince of Persia RS, RAMPAGE TD, Blazing Angels SoWWII, Metal Slug Anthology, Mercury Meltdown, Legend of the Dragon, Pangya GWS, Star Wars CS, Dragon Blade WoF, SSX Blur, Mini Desktop (sux!), Bill and Mandy, Spryo
    VC: Super Mario, Xevious, Sonic T.H., Altered Beast
    GC: 30 odd, only playing monopoly party and Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles these days.

Ads