Sorry For The DP
Sorry For The DP
well at least this post has saved me from wasting about £5 on a sd card
But what about Wii game saves? Surely the SD Card works like a Gamecube memory card right? You just put it in and it saves your game to it. Then you can come back and pick up where you stared without transferring anything? Unless there is a completely separate card for saving Wii games...
I copied my save data to the wii ran nfs and it said start new game, didnt recognise a thing.Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
So its sitting in the Wii now doing nothing.
Official Wii MemberProud owner of:
- Wii Console
- 2 Wiimotes
- 2 Numchuks
- 2 Classic
- NFS: Carbon and Wii Sports
- Official Nintendo 2GB Sandisk
- Official Nintendo Componant Cable
Wow then it sounds pretty pointless to get an SD Card then. I completely agree with you about Nintendo fixing this whole VC game situation. I mean once we pay for them we should be able to download them for free on the next Nintendo system and we should be able to run them thru the SD Card saves. Its useless unless you really need the extra space. The Wii itself will save your game with VC games correct? I guess later in the future when more channels come out I might get one but until then I'm just gonna save everything on the hard drive.
as i've already said elsewhere.............
1) the SD card is useful for building a library of VC content if you don't have a permanent broadband connection.
2) using a pc your SD card allows you to upload or download save game data. so if you are that way inclined you won't have to buy an action replay....
3) we have 6 other things that use an SD card. i'm sure that you can find a use for it somehow
4) if Nintendo hadn't put the slot on the front you'd be moaning about the fact there was no removable storage
5) some of the new titles (eledees in particular) use a lot of space for their saves......(109 blocks). you may be thankful for this function in 6 - 12 months
yeah and why are you worrying about the VC games when you buy a new nintendo?? isn't that a little far off to worry about..
Super Mario Brothers - The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario World - Super Mario 64
Zelda, A Link to the Past - Mario Kart 64
Ocarina of Time