LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wired network questions

Hello,

I have a wireless and wired network, one acess point for wireless and several for wired.

The problem i have is connecting to the wireless in my room on my laptop is fine at best, but my wii dosen't pick it up as good.

For example it does not have the new channel + My wired is quiker so i want to use that.

Moving on to my question if i was to use a USB to Lan adpater, should i buy the offical Nintendo wii lan adapter or could i just by a cheap one that seems to do the same

Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    I'd say go with a nintendo brand, there has been a lot more problems going around with off brand USB lan adaptors, though, I would say stay with wireless, I use wireless myself and had some problems (like everyone else), but changed my wireless channel to 1 and it worked like magic, I also have a nice fast wireless connection on it, unlike what others seem to be getting from it

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Ads