Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Just make sure you have a good TV. Otherwise it's pointless

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Get what you want. I had a Wii and got bored of it after a month. So I got a 360 instead, get a 360 or if you have it already get a PS3. But the wii is really boring after a while and is more of a kids age group,I am 18 so I got bored of it mad fast, I need those gore games.
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I would buy a 360 over a PS3. BTW if your TV isn't full 1080p don't buy a PS3. True some of the games are in 720p, but there is no point in spending that much money if you don't have a TV that can fully display every game.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    i would say wii from those but ya if you like teen-M games then get 360 it cheaper then ps3 and it has great games!
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    One of my older bros got the Wii first because it was cheep and it was all the money he had left for Christmas. We also usually always get the newest Nintendo system. I'm waiting for the black Wii so I can have one for myself.

We have the PS1 and PS2, but we never bought them right when they came out. I think its gonna be the same for the PS3. We're waiting for the release of Little Big Planet, Home, and Final Fantasy XIII before we dish out the cash for a couple PS3's. Ive got 2 bros in dorms, one with his own house, and I still live with my parents. Our PS3's online is gonna be sick.

Member #
    Friends
    I would suggest waiting. Neither the Wii nor the PS3 has any amazing games out right now.

If you have to have a system though, and want the system with the nicest goods. Then get the PS3. The wiis technology is 4 years old, its graphics are incredibly outdated. The Wiis strong point is in its controller and the games are not masterpieces. They are fun but not for anyone looking for depthy games. The PS3 does have some nice titles coming out for it, FF being a great one.

The PS3 will be hard to get later also when theres a greater demand for it. By the way, if your not ready to spend 600 on a multi-media device. I would suggest getting the psp.

Yes i know a lot of wiiboys will flame me, because their epeens are at stake. But i like all the systems for their strong points. PS3 has more of a future than the wii, so its initial investment will be worth it in the long run, compared to the short term fun offered by the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    I would buy a 360 over a PS3. BTW if your TV isn't full 1080p don't buy a PS3. True some of the games are in 720p, but there is no point in spending that much money if you don't have a TV that can fully display every game.
    I bought 360 4months ago and i had to exchange/fix/use warranty 6 times within 4 months due to freezing/red lights/disc reading problem.

I have a coffin of my xbox360 that MS sent me so I can send back to MS for repair. Again, this is 6th times within 4 months.
    So i got sick of how much xbox360 has problem and that's why I am selling xbox360 for $180 at gamestop and get either wii or ps3.

I loved gears of war for xbox360 and also expected to get halo3, bioshock, alan wake but no matter how good those games are, if the system breaks, that's the end of the game.
    I love bunny~

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    It mainly depends on the factors that interest you: Price, Graphics, Gameplay ext. The Wii is $250 while the PS3 is $500-600. The PS3 clearly has better graphics while the Wii has better gameplay. So as I said, it depends on what you like. Also consider an X-Box 360...it has the graphics and the gameplay.

A Wii and a 360 amounts to only $50 more than the PS3, which is a fantastic deal.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    4666-3087-0564-0001

Buy A Wii!!!

the wii cousts less and it can go on the internet, shop for games,have corect percecns in weather and gess what.....im useing one right now!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    It mainly depends on the factors that interest you: Price, Graphics, Gameplay ext. The Wii is $250 while the PS3 is $500-600. The PS3 clearly has better graphics while the Wii has better gameplay. So as I said, it depends on what you like. Also consider an X-Box 360...it has the graphics and the gameplay.

A Wii and a 360 amounts to only $50 more than the PS3, which is a fantastic deal.
    Um.... ok. The first step towards safe commenting. Read the entire thread.

The OP said he already owns a 360 and doesnt like it.

Buy A Wii!!!

the wii cousts less and it can go on the internet, shop for games,have corect percecns in weather and gess what.....im useing one right now!
    Buy a dictionary!!!
    I normally dont care about spelling but my god, get an education! It helps when wanting people to actually consider what you have to say rather than looking over it. Basically, if you want to be taken seriously, dont type like a preschool retard. =)

Ads