LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah all these gimmick things seem pointless.. extra weight won't change much of the gameplay since its really the flick of the wrist that does all the functions, not really the actual swing.. also i wouldn't want to worry about and extra foot or 2 of something to hit something in my room :-)
    Super Mario Brothers - The Legend of Zelda
    Super Mario World - Super Mario 64
    Zelda, A Link to the Past - Mario Kart 64
    Ocarina of Time

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6161-5412-0524-5516
    ha definitely wont be needing these

Member #
    Friends
    7285-9407-9284-4069
    Quote Originally Posted by krenshaw
    yeah all these gimmick things seem pointless.. extra weight won't change much of the gameplay since its really the flick of the wrist that does all the functions, not really the actual swing.. also i wouldn't want to worry about and extra foot or 2 of something to hit something in my room :-)
    I hear ya, I've come within inches of smashing my Wiimote into the ceiling while bowling (being 6'4" isn't all it's cracked up to be) and even closer to knocking my girlfriend's head off with my tennis swing. Personally, I couldn't afford the longer controller ><

/| In Order of Purchase|\

/| Wii Sports | Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess | Wario Ware: Smooth Moves |\

Member #
    Friends
    yeah my room isn't tiny, but i like to step back a little bit and i'm still sometimes a little scared when i'm playing tiger woods that i'm going to hit something with my downswing.. haven't yet..

oh yeah, tiger woods rules too :-)
    Ocarina of Time

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by viperjason
    Actually, it may not be the problem of imagination. Yes, most of us can swing the bat with the wii controller, but having a bat with a bit more weight and acceleration, it could help your hitting distance. The farther away from your hand the more acceleration you can give the wiimote.
    the wiimote would have the acceleration, the bat is the one getting more. You would still grab the wiimote about the same position....

Member #
    Friends
    the only addon like this that i think would be practical would be some sort of sighting system for a shooter game so you don't have to rely on a cursor on the screen and go by "looking down the barrel of the controller" so to speak
    Ocarina of Time

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthous
    I hear ya, I've come within inches of smashing my Wiimote into the ceiling while bowling (being 6'4" isn't all it's cracked up to be) and even closer to knocking my girlfriend's head off with my tennis swing. Personally, I couldn't afford the longer controller ><
    Ahh there better that way

anyway these seem pointless I seriously told my friends that in about a year I would have to have an extra room for my Wii Remote Accesories and I'll just be swinging a real sword and stuff

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by viperjason
    Actually, it may not be the problem of imagination. Yes, most of us can swing the bat with the wii controller, but having a bat with a bit more weight and acceleration, it could help your hitting distance. The farther away from your hand the more acceleration you can give the wiimote.
    That would only make it accelerate faster if the Wiimote was in the end of the bat. You are still holding the Wiimote in the same position, therefore the only difference it would make is that you would swing slower because of the added mass of the bat attachment.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads