LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2333-7576-0116-0852
    I hope none of you who are saying it is wrong to Mod the Wii have ever downloaded music for free. It's basically the same thing. Also, the small percentage that even know about modding compared to the huge amount that don't is so tiny, let alone those who actually do it.

Is it wrong? Yes. But I'd still do it, if I wasn't so afraid. Anyways, ever notice the little 'Made in China"s all over your Nintendos? That's because they have China Men(and women) slaving away for 6 cents an hour to make your Wiis. Again, it's wrong, but it's one of the lesser wrongs in my opinion. I love Nintendo, and I would still buy the Nintendo games like Mario Galaxy, and Brawl. But for games like Call of Duty, That's not worth 50$ to me, not even 30$.

Well that's my opinion. Have a fun day everyone.
    Last edited by Metric; 04-12-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Visit GamerWIKI.com.

2. Ads

wiikeyGame:www.90sale.com hell-zhou's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I like all mod chip
    Please email me if you need wiikey game,Shipping to WorldWide

Member #
    Friends
    2665-9019-1772-0558
    ok.~ i have DS lite with 1GB R4DS, White PSP with 3.10 custom firmware(1.5 FW), and Wii with Wiikey installed.
    All 3 with Illegal Game Machine ...however i still buy games.
    i have 8 Wii games, 6 PSP games, 10 DS games. but those are all my Collections. I want my game system to be the Best( which means i want those to do EVERYTHING) LOL ~
    I love modding the game systems. ~
    anybody need help moding the game system in Georgia ? i can help you. ~ let me know.~
    my mario strikers charged: 386648 248424

Member #
    Friends
    I believe anyone should be able to play a back up of a game they own so as not to risk damaging the original (my kid is careful, but accidents happen)

We have a modded XBox with a big HD. Here are some of the benefits:

I can load many game right to the HD. I can load full movies but I usually rip to .AVI to save space- When we go to the cottage or long drives, the game goes with us and we don't need to take a game/movie or even CD, as we pre load the HD.

It becomes a network HD attached to my router. It is also capable of streaming High Def video from a computer in another room to my High Def TV with an optional component output cable. It also streams internet radio. Plays photo slide shows and more- Can you get this out of a stock XBox? NO.

I am hoping to discover more about the Wii- I don't even own one at this moment, but my kid wants one and has been patient since last November to wait for one. I was waiting to not just find one, but find someone who would confidently mod it for me to allow it to play PAL disc if I decided to download a game if I am unable to make backups on my own.

Warranties often keep people from unleashing the full potential of a system. I am willing to gamble in order to ultimately save money (by not throwing scratched games away) and have more fun from a machine.

Long live modding!

Thanks to all who have spent so much time and effort to help me unleash the power in a small package!

Rudi from Toronto

Member #
    Friends
    Well with problems ripping your official games to make back ups last I checked you needed aspecific LG drive to do it...

So I will probably get the pre ripped ISO's from online of my original games to keep my original ones in there boxes on the shelves in good condition

I have already noticed a few marks on my games and I'm 23 years old and im careful...

I dont want to lose out on playing my games because I scratch them to buggery... lord knows how!

But I will be pruchasing a Wiikey and a triwing screwdriver to mod my Wii

and I want to see what the GC homebrew scene has to offer since my friend modded his PSP and is liking the homebrew stuff available there!

TheRook

p.s. I have been waiting bloody ages for trauma center to come out in the UK...

Member #
    Friends
    do it. but with a socket install or something so you can remove it physically if you dont want it later. :P thats what i did.

Member #
    Friends
    ok i am seriously thinking of havibng a mod chip in my wii.
    im in the uk!!! what mod chip should i get and what sites can do it for me with good prices.
    what is the best mod chip out there!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Like lasher said, games lose their appeal. When I started downloading ISOs for PSP and got a flashcart so I can play DS Roms, I hardly ever finished games. I still have my flashcart, but it makes me play my DS less because I can have anything I want.

MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

Member #
    Friends
    yea it was the same for me for my ps2, but its better to have everything than one or two.

so whats the best place to get one in the UK that will install it for me. and whats the best chip to get????

Member #
    Friends
    7002-2691-0805-1516
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chili
    yea it was the same for me for my ps2, but its better to have everything than one or two.

so whats the best place to get one in the UK that will install it for me. and whats the best chip to get????
    alot places online don't install 'em for you, u might need to find someone who can do these things (solder etc...). or you can do it, theres guides and FAQs.

if i was you search around for the modchips, they all are neally the same, try to get a upgradable one via DVD or CD.

Pokemon Diamond: 3608 8338 6172

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads