LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii problem.. please help!!!

I bought a brand new Wii at Future Shop in Toronto/Canada 1 week ago, and i just took it to get a chip mod (Wiikey) from someone I know and trust.. so when i go to pick it up, they tested it in front of me, it was fine.. however when I tried to load some games at home, it says unable to read disc.. I tried 3 games (all copied games), all didn't work... until I put in the original Wii Sport then it works.. so I took it back, they found out my new Wii is a bit different than the ones they have modified before.. they still can't figure it out what causes this proble.. right now my Wii can only read retail games but not copied games.. Anyone know what the problem is?? or anyone had the same problem?? please help!!!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    This isnt really the place to be asking about playing copied games mate, Thats illegal in most countries. Best to do a google search and find a wii based homebrew community, or a support site for your specific mod chip. Thats just my advice.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    You must've gotten ripped off my friend.
    Nintendo Wii

3 Controllers, 2 Nun-Chuks, 1 VC Controller, Intercooling Fan, Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess, Redsteel, Warioware: Smooth Moves, Super Paper Mario

Black Nintendo DS Lite

New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond

Ads