LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7002-2691-0805-1516
    i had to send my wii back a month ago, i didn't get a label you got. i was alot money to ship it to them.

Pokemon Diamond: 3608 8338 6172

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I never dropped my Wii or anything but I have been hearing a lot lately that more and more people are experiencing a problem. The shipping idea is probably true as Nintendo told me not to ship my Wii back in the same box I bought it in as, and I quote, "it is not durable enough to ship in".

Nintendo had no problem shipping me a label. They set up the label ship first and then they asked me what was wrong with it. Weird they didn't send you one, what kind of problem did you have?
    Lord Qx4
    (Rayman) (Wii Sports) (Wii Play)
    (SMB) (Mario Kart 64) (Star Fox 64) (LoZ: OoT) (Streets of Rage) (Bomberman 93)

Moh
    Member #
    Friends
    8974-7682-3869-8159
    Im having problems with my disk drive. whenever i play redsteel and i am walking fast in large areas the diskdrive begins to make a lot of noise. i dont know if i should just leave it, or do something about it?

Member #
    Friends
    My Wii was doing the same thing when I was going in and out of channels from the Wii Menu. I told the guy from Nintendo that (as well as my Wii just shuts off for no reason after a while of playing) and he said that it seems like they are both problems. I would call nintendo and see what they say. Worse case scenerio they say its fine and you can be sure its ok. Otherwise they may send you a label to send it in to be fixed. I say fix it before it becomes a bigger problem.
    Lord Qx4
    (Rayman) (Wii Sports) (Wii Play)
    (SMB) (Mario Kart 64) (Star Fox 64) (LoZ: OoT) (Streets of Rage) (Bomberman 93)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQx4
    My Wii was doing the same thing when I was going in and out of channels from the Wii Menu. I told the guy from Nintendo that (as well as my Wii just shuts off for no reason after a while of playing) and he said that it seems like they are both problems. I would call nintendo and see what they say. Worse case scenerio they say its fine and you can be sure its ok. Otherwise they may send you a label to send it in to be fixed. I say fix it before it becomes a bigger problem.
    It seems like you had the same problem I am having now. The fans in Wii weren't working and it was shutting down every like 20 minutes or so. I sent my Wii in for repair last friday, and they received it tuesday. Hopefully, I get it back next week. How long did it take you to get yours back, and does it work fine now?

Ads